See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2016

The location of this hotel is ideal: very close to the center, near the Kotorosl river, very close to the point where the Volga comes together to this river. Very nice view from the hotel to the river and the bridges that go over the river.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2016

This is quite good hotel situated just near the Kotorosl river in the historical part of Yaroslavl. Rooms look renovated, beds are convinient, breakfast is nod bad. The price for living is competitive in comparison with other promotions.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 14, 2015

The hotel is fine, in walking distance from all the sights. Service is good. The rooms along the back (non-riverside) suffer from noise from the local all night disco. The hotel has a good laundry service but I advise people to keep all paperwork. I was charged twice for the same laundry because I did not have my first receipt to show when I checked out. Despite the detailed paperwork and computer records kept by the hotel they were unable to trace my previous payment. Paperwork is a major habit with Russian hotels, perhaps a hangover from a centralised economy, but it seems to be just a ritual and not used to improve service or keep track of business. Despite finding the first receipt and sending them a photocopy they then "couldn't find" a record of my second payment and refused to refund.
I'm sure I wrote a review soon after this stay but it seems to have disappeared from the TripAdvisor website.

Room tip: Rooms at the front are quieter.
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 6, 2014

A large hotel, with big Soviet style rooms. I had a kitchen, a sitting room and a bedroom, but all of them with '60 furniture. The bathroom was also old and lot's of plastic. Not many of the staff speak English. At breakfast I had to raise fingers to communicate my room number :-). The hotel is not far from the center and the rooms are big, but not very comfortable. At RUR 4800 a night, it was OK for 2 nights.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2014

We have very enjoyed staying in this Hotel. Good Hotel. Great location. Nice friendly staff and management. Room is always cleaned very well with fresh bed linen and can offer good food at a good price.

Room tip: You can request a river facing room. We enjoyed a room looking over Yaroslavl.
Date of stay: July 2014