See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 26, 2017

I always check out this hotel when I come to Yaroslavl because it is reliable and good value.The hotel has a history with the Communist Party and some celebrities, and isn't exactly new, but it is clean and good value, and most importantly you can always be sure of a great night's sleep! The beds are wonderfully comfortable! The staff are very efficient and also I like that they remember me even though I'm only here once a year. Good location, central and quiet, 24-hr reception and good wi-fi.

Date of stay: May 2017
Management response:Responded May 28, 2017

Dear Moskvichka12,

thank you for your choice and for your feedback!

We'll be really glad to see you here again!

Sincerely yours,
Yarhotel Centre team.

Reviewed December 25, 2015

The only bad thing about this hotel is that you'll never want to get out of their amazing beds!!!

I haven't stayed here for two years, but decided to treat myself to Christmas away in my favourite hotel. Since the last time the reception area has had a repaint and the staff have become even friendlier. Check in was fast and efficient (considering the registration issues for a foreigner) and they allowed me to pay on leaving, something which happens very rarely in Russia.
The hotel is simple, but more than enough for the average traveller - warm, cosy, clean, in a good, quiet location. The basic room has a large refridgerator and teapot, but slippers cost extra and there is no kettle. The bathroom is lovely, great shower, and as mentioned above, the bed is the best I've ever slept in. I want to know where they buy their mattresses! Quiet rooms, the double-glazing keeps every noise out if the windows are shut, and the rooms are sound-proof except for the door. Breakfast is served at any time you like in their restaurant. Fast wi-fi.
Lovely, lovely hotel and very comfortable stay.

Date of stay: December 2015
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Hotel is situated very close to city historical center (Spassky monastery, Volkov theater, pedestrian zone. etc), only 10-15 minutes by walk.
As well You need the same time to reach public transport stop.
Normal size room was furnished with two separate beds, table, mirror, two small shelve-boxes, chairs, clothe case. The douche-cabin was in the same room as WC.
Refrigerator, TV-set and hair-dryer had place.
The complex breakfast is not included in room price and may ordered separately. It is not so big but enough for morning.
The stuff is friendly.
It is a possibility to leave luggage in hotel for few hours before check-in and after check-out.

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights July 2013 - met up with young russian couple with their baby so I opted for the suite which cost 20,000 rubles (about £400 ) for the 4 nights. It was more than I wanted to pay, but the suite was well worth it. Large apartment style with kitchenette area with fridge, microwave, sink and kettle. Huge bathroom with spa bath plus shower. Main bedroom, with separate lounge/kitchenette area plus a sofa bed which was more comfortable than a normal sofa bed. - Lobby area with second washroom, so this was ideal for 3 adults and baby. the breakfast was excellent vaule at only 200 rubles. The hotel is not far from city centre - only downside is that if you can't speak russian, it might be a bit difficult as the staff dont speak much english and menu is russian only, but don't be put off by that - the staff are friendly enough to be able to get by

Room tip: Can certainly recommend the suite if there are more than 2 persons
Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I was here in October 2012 for a long weekend, and was extremely impressed. Now I can't help feeling disapoointed with every other hotel I look at, and I can't wait to stay here again.
The location is ideal, the staff are helpful and friendly, I didn't try the breakfast because I was being lazy...The bedrooms are spacious and well-equipped, the bathroom is luxurious and the bed is to die for. I was looking for a restful three days and I definitely found it here. The nieghbours were noisy, but the rooms are well isolated so I didn't hear their screams (!) after I closed the door. Expensive enough, but similar to all hotels in Yaroslavl, so this I certainly recommend this hotel to everyone!

Date of stay: October 2012