The hotel is pretty good. But when you have some unique situation no one is eager to help you. I will only two situations:
1. I booked the room via Internet. I think Internet is very useful for such goals. Moreover I was asked by hotel staff during my previous visit to do it. I did everything correctly (booked a room with a king-size bed) and received confirmation that the room is booked. When I came to the hotel I was told during registration process that it is immpossible to provide me with the room I wanted because I did smth incorrectly during booking. After I showed the confirmation list (which as I think tells that everything was done properly) I was repeated that I did smth incorrectly (what exactly was incorrect - noone could answer). So I had to stay in the room with two beds (which i thought was rather inconvinient).
2. When I asked the staff during my stay where can I buy chocolate, I was told that there are a lot of shops nearby and I should look for it myself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern new Ibis hotel of Accor Group.Situated in the very centre of the ancient city it is comfortable for business and leisure. Restaurant OOpen with the open kitchen offers pasta and grill menu. WiFi, parking-free. 177 rooms: standard, family roooms and for disabled persons. Two equipped conference rooms up to 60 persons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Yaroslavl Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.