See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 12, 2017

I've just checked into this hotel and already compelled to write this review to the prevailing conditions. Everything I have experienced so far has been terrible. The rooms provided are extremely small with barely any space to move around. They follow a very strange practice of changing your card for the entire stay when you arrive and check-in!! I arrived a day later than i had booked for and tried to get in touch with the hotel via phone to inform earlier however the one number they have is rarely reachable - so when i arrive they insist on charging me for the day that i didnt stay at the hotel too.
The room gets extremely hot and stuffy but when i asked for the air-conditioning remote control to turn it on the receptionist says that it is possible only tomorrow when the technician arrives and rudely HANGS UP when i asked her why not today? (they have split AC's in every room). Keeping the window open is the only option even though it is noisy with a busy street outside.

The only pro's i see so far is that it is very clean and the hotel has a fresh look.

Room Tip: Choose a room not facing the main road and one on a higher floor
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Cris F
Reviewed February 18, 2017

As I visited Russia during the autumn (-9 degrees C), it was all snow outside. The hotel is located very close to the walking street known for eateries and shopping. and just a 10-15 min drive from the business park (considering the heavy snow).

Room: The room is not very spacious, however kept very clean and tidy. As I was given a room on the ground floor with front facing view, I had a beautiful view of the snow street. The room is equipped with a mini bar, TV, heater, working desk with chair, wardrobe and an electric safe.

Bathroom: It has a bathtub complete with hot water shower all 24 hours.

Restaurant: The hotel has their own which is another building joint by an underground tunnel. You do understand the advantage esp when its all snowing outside. The breakfast buffet has not many options but ranging from oats to fresh fruits.

Staff : The staff at the front office are courteous. During my stay of 5 days, when we were struggling to speak the local language, the staff helped us to book local cabs and also explained the place to take us.

Overall, its one of the best places to stay considering there are not many options in Tver.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
Osnabruck2015, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Osnabruck Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We hope to see you again, especially in spring and summer, when everything is green and there is no snow outside.

Reviewed January 14, 2017

A good Western-type three star hotel. Clean, modern. Central heating produced enough warmth during winter frost, even had to open windows a little for the night to survive the heat. We attempted to order a visit to hotel spa - but too late , it was already sold out. Good breakfast, even when we arrived quarter of an hour before closing time. My wife left her i-pad in the room, and our local friend recovered it later with no problem at all. A teller machine at the entrance was very convenient. Friendly staff. All in all, we enjoyed our stay there, good value for the money.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
Zhanna L, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Osnabruck Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for the feedback.The temperature in the room can be regulated, the receptionist could help you. We'll be glad to see you again!

Reviewed July 31, 2016

Stayed only one night, but could have stayed longer and would certainly stay here again, if I ever go to Tver.
Friendly staff. Very spacious and clean rooms. Good beds and breakfast. Dogs allowed!
Free parking on the street.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 3, 2016

We travel with my wife and my tree daughters ( 10-8-4). Small rooms for a family. they gave us double room with one double bed , a double chesterfield with a thin hard matress, and a small simple bed.Non climated room but with air conditions, To much hot in the buthroom. No smilling personal..Not for a family.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family