Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Vadim Pavlov Guide and Driver in Moscow tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Vadim Pavlov Guide and Driver in Moscow
from $320.00
from $499.00
from $199.00
More Info
All reviews hockey tournament in depth knowledge excellent knowledge day trip always on time excellent tour russian history red square world cup gorky park translator itinerary english trustworthy metro saviour kremlin
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

Vadim was waiting for our family in the hotel reception on time and in good spirits, in spite of the grim winter weather outside, which didn't seem to bother him one bit.
He started by giving us a nice introduction to the history of the actual hotel at which we were staying before moving on with the itinerary.
Whilst making our way towards Red Square, it became apparent that one of us was not adequately dressed for the cold weather. Vadim was happy to accompany us to GUM shopping centre where he gave us an insight into the iconic buildings history whilst we awaited a member of the family who had retreated to the hotel for a change of clothes.
Upon their return, Vadim recommenced the tour with detailed accounts dating back to the 15th century of the rich history of Red Square, St.Basil's Church, the Kremlin and several churches therein; all the while taking every opportunity to get us out of the cold.
As we had plans later that day that wouldn't allow us to complete the full duration of the tour, Vadim prioritised those sites that interested our family most and was generally most accommodating.
We ended our tour with a visit to the world famous metro where Vadim guided us to several of the most beautiful stations in Moscow.
All in all, Vadim could not have provided us with a more enjoyable experience. He was incredibly knowledgeable, spoke English very well, and was very accommodating. We could not recommend him enough! Thank you, Vadim!

Date of experience: March 2019
driverguidemoscow, Owner at Vadim Pavlov Guide and Driver in Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2019

Thank you Dushan!
Hvala vam!

Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

Nothing was too much trouble for Vadim - he replied promptly to my many emails prior to our 2 days with him and was happy to change our itinerary at the last moment.

He worked hard to make our limited time in Moscow as jam packed with sightseeing as he could and even spent extra time with us at the end of each day.

Vadim’s English is very good and it is obvious he takes great pride in not only learning about the countries of his clients but wanting to know client’s interests to personalise the tours. He is also very patient, considering all our questions and me walking super slow.

I would only recommend one guide if visiting Moscow - Vadim!!!!

Date of experience: February 2019
driverguidemoscow, Owner at Vadim Pavlov Guide and Driver in Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2019

Thank you my friend! Thank you Janet!

Reviewed February 9, 2019

Vadim is a great guide , a true friend and more good human being with excellent english language skills and good knowledge of the history of moscow , i booked him for 3 days and he even dropped me to the Airport back on my last day , helped me with so many things, he even joined me to the restaurant and enjoyed indian food , i was staying at Azimut hotel that had an indian restaurant , Jai hind .
Thank you Mr.Vadim , you are very special to me .. GOD BLESS.
Your friend ..Zahid.

Date of experience: January 2019
driverguidemoscow, Owner at Vadim Pavlov Guide and Driver in Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2019

Thank you Zahid, I'm really appreciate your review!

Reviewed December 21, 2018

I booked Vadim for my second day in Moscow to show me around town. He picked me up and we spent the whole day exploring various parts of Moscow. I highly recommend him. I speak no Russian and his English is great.

Date of experience: December 2018
driverguidemoscow, Owner at Vadim Pavlov Guide and Driver in Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2018

Thank you Ben! Good luck to you!

Reviewed December 12, 2018 via mobile

He knows everything about Russia history and every thing else
His car always clean even in snow season
He work alone but he is very professional

Trust me you will need this guy if you come first time to Moscow

Date of experience: December 2018
driverguidemoscow, Owner at Vadim Pavlov Guide and Driver in Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2018

Thank you very much Aldo! I'm always happy to have visitors from Indonesia.