“Top class steak!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Patriarch Ponds
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Have eaten here many times and always enjoy the signature dish, fillet steak medium rare.
Usually take our visitors from all over the world and I have never had a bad review from them.
You basically get a very good meal.
No fuss wooden tables with a homely bar feeling to it , service can be a bit slow at times but hey it's worth waiting for , too much stress in life.
Also reccommend the salmon tartar with mango sauce for starters and the creamed spinach with the steak.
Looking forward to when the smoking ban comes into force!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

My colleague and I hosted some of our Russian colleagues here twice in one week. Very good food (I had the chicken schnitzel both times it was so good!) and the service was great. There were about 7 of us each time and the food came out at the same time and everything was hot and fresh.

The restaurant is very well located and while busy, it was not too loud to hear each other talk. I highly recommend this restaurant for a tasty, quick lunch. Not cheap, but not as expensive as you might imagine for a city like Moscow.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I visited this place many times. One of our offices is located in a walking distance from Goodman.

Every time enjoyed good steaks. Most liked - Filet Minion (size is comfortable enough, meat is always soft and tasty). Very good house wine, if remember well, originated from Argentina. Good soups. Waitors are reasonably polite. Will by all means visit it, while in Moscow.

There is a smoking part, as well as non-smoking. for fish lovers, there is a fish restaurant next to it.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Well. You are in Moscow and you have a steak. It has to cost you arm and leg. Exactly 1450Rub - 35 euro for Australian skirt steak (rib eye was 45 - 1850Rub).

But the steak was cooked as ordered - medium rare, meat excellent quality with deep taste as in typical skirt steak, I took that with brilliant beefy tomatoes with pickled onion and fresh coriander. Their bread is also fresh and glass of Chilean Cab Sav (Caliterra Reserve) was good value for 320rub (again one may complain about 8eur for glass of wine, but really in Moscow...)

What else - I don't know other steak houses in Moscow and sometimes I just need meat, so Goodman is good choice then.

Btw - I normally go to one in Kiyevska Gallery, but this one is much nicer location.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We had two burgers and two cokes. The burgers were nice, and a good size for two hungry diners. We felt it was quite expensive - around £15 per burger.
We are late, around 10pm, and the restaurant was quiet. As well as eating inside, you could eat outside, though this formed the smoking area.