“Stumbled on this middle eastern restaurant on maroseyka”
Review of Damas Restaurant

Damas Restaurant
Ranked #784 of 13,981 Restaurants in Moscow
Cuisines: European, Japanese, Moroccan
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I was walking around looking for a place to eat dinner and just so happened to see this gorgeous restaurant and thought - why not give it a shot! I saw a few groups of people having sheesha at the front of the restaurant. I had the Mediterranean seafood soup and the veal kebab with rice - both dishes were very delicious. Service staff was polite and very professional. Prices were on the high end, but worth your every penny!

There are newer reviews for Damas Restaurant

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I went many time in front of this restaurant and I never noted it. then I went there for business and it was a pleasant surprise. First the food is good, I know middle eastern food and I have to say it was pretty good, I would not go all the way like if it was like in Lebanon or Syria but definitely was good. Also they offer European type so in a case of business diner no one is stock with exotic food. the service was very attentive from the door to the door, everyone I came across was very polite. The service at the table was also very good. For the people who like, there are some Belly dancers that comes for 2 minutes every half an hour, It is nice because it break the ice in case of business diner. the table around were occupied by many kind of customers. The tables are comfortable and you can have traditional tables or couches tables and they have some salons as well. Prices are reasonable for Moscow but do not plan less than 1500 rubles or $50 per person. I took mini mezes 710 rubles, bread 100 , chiken 480, fries 200, juice 600 and water 390, I was not over eating and on my side only reached the 2400 sowith sharing the mezes you will end up around 1500 per person minimum. Location is great is three minutes from metro, with icy and snowy weather it is good. parking is difficult around the restaurant. I will go back and I already recommended to my partner

Reviewed December 1, 2011

A genuine middle east choice: try the mezze (fatush, humus, taboule...) and the assorted kebabs, Sisha is also available and belly dancers perform during dinner. The owner is a Syrian national and an excellent chef. Prices are moderate to high. Be carefull: they do not accept credit cards!

1  Thank fran07Belgium
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Fantastic restaurant. great sushi. good music selection. nice ambient. perfect place to dinner and relax.

Reviewed July 13, 2011

We asked Damas to cater an event at their restaurant. We were very pleased with the attention to detail and service... though the servers kept changing too often so messages were getting crossed. All in all, a very pleasant experience. Of course, it does help A LOT to have someone with you who speaks Russian. English (or any other language than Russian) is NOT common in Moscow.