“Beautiful restaurant with impeccable service”
Review of Sabor de la Vida

Sabor de la Vida
Reserve a Table
Ranked #42 of 16,669 Restaurants in Moscow
Neighborhood: Presnensky
Description: Cigar complex "Taste of Life" combines the cigar club, cigar lounge and bar. With us, true connoisseurs can enjoy not only unique vitols from around the world, but also a pleasant atmosphere, gourmet cuisine, as well as a rich selection of wines and cocktails. We also have regular tastings of the new cigar and alcohol world..
Reviewed June 28, 2018

Friends of ours from Moscow took us to this restaurant. The service was impeccable. Our friend wanted us to try a special vodka and they didn't carry it so our server walked down the street and bought a bottle. The food was incredible. I had the salmon and it was delicious. My husband loved his steak. They have an extensive wine menu as well. They offer a menu in English if you don't speak Russian. I would highly recommend this place

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

Food is horrible, service is next to horrible, prices are beyond unreasonable. Stay away from this place. There are plenty of good places in Moscow.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed October 26, 2016

Good French wines, good food however I would not staple all ingredients on top of each other. Vey friendly staff.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

I love dining out but I just discovered this amazing place in Moscow.
The environment is very cozy and friendly, hostess lady Victoria delivered the first class service. The meal is fantastic, presentation is amazing, good choice of wines well paired with meal. The restaurant is really client oriented. We went there to celebrate mum's birthday and got birthday cake with candles and sufficient discount for the bill. What is the nice surprise!!!
There was banquet in the separate room but you never would guess till the door to this room is open as the noise isolation designed in the smart way.
We were kindly invited to try cigars room but decided to check it is in the next time and I will be back here for sure as the chef and staff made this evening is very special. I even can not say what is better service or tasteful meal.
What I can say: it is one of the most competitive restaurant in Moscow from both perspective and only regret that I did not discover this place earlier.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank saulek2014
Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

Sabor De La Vida is a really fine restaurant. It is a very well decorated place with delicious food, great la carte de la vine, and a commendable staff. There are cigar rooms inside, which brings charm as well.
I liked this place very much and strongly recommend to go.

Sincerely yours,