“Insta perfect food but has its cons”
Review of Scramble Cafe

Scramble Cafe
Ranked #2 of 149 Dessert in Moscow
Neighborhood: Presnensky
Neighborhood: Presnensky
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

The place is very packed often so I would recommend you book a table in advance. The tables are very small and the whole dining area is very packed. The menu has a big choice of very popular trendy foods like unicorn flavours, waffles, American style pancakes with maple syrup, avocado toast on waffles with poached eggs etc. There is also a good choice of trendy drinks, coffee, lemonades, tea and alcoholic beverages. The time taken to get an order is average, however prices are very high. I would compare the volume of coffee you get to the price, it is definitely more expensive than Starbucks for example.
A bit plus of this place is that the food looks and tastes great. Despite all things mentioned above, the food is prepared well and with fresh ingredients. Plus everything looks presentable which is great if you want to instagram the food).

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed May 7, 2018

Stopped in here primarily for cakes, but really enjoyed the savoury options too. Had the warm bread with egg and veal, partner had avocado toast. Followed up with blueberry waffles and the "Crazy blueberry cake". Waitress was very friendly - we speak some Russian, but not quite enough to understand the nuances of baked goods, and she had enough English to help us figure out what was what.

Vegetarian options are limited, but no more so than most of Russia. They have some sister venues in the area, including a larger, more cake focused one just round the corner.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

This one of the cafe of friend forever co., We’ve tried 3 out of 6, friends forever, scramble cafe, breakfast cafe, and love d all. Some foods is common some is different thou.

For Scramble Cafe, we love the breakfast board w/ bacon and bruschetta w/ tuna mouse. The waffles is also good but we kinda are a crispy waffle person

The service is excellent! The lady staff in short hair w/ glasses is so nice, helpful, attentive and speak English. The space is a bit packed & small, thou.

P.S. the cafe is pretty busy on Fri and Weekend morning so U’d better reserve a table

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank kookiesareeraya
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

I have heard so much positive about this cafe so we visited today. Please note you are advised to book as seats are limited. I ordered raspberry pancakes with cinnamon cookies and raspberry sauce with a pink smoothie.
Service was fine and pleasant however drinks did not come together, I waited quite a while for my smoothie whilst my friends had theirs and our food arrived at different times which I know it’s not the end of the world but it would be nice to eat your food whilst your friends do too.
I was surprised to find that my pancakes were actual dough balls and not the flat pancakes and the sauce was very gungy and milky. It tasty good though. The prices for the meals here are actually very cheap and overall I would recommend the savoury dishes.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 6, 2017

"American Style" brunch/breakfast, not cheap, but a decent value, the same thing you would pay in dollars, euros, or pounds in a comparable "western" restaurant of the same quality.

Date of visit: June 2017