“Urban Moscow place to eat”
Review of FARSH

FARSH
Ranked #14 of 39 Quick Bites in Moscow
Neighborhood: Boulevard Ring
Neighborhood: Boulevard Ring
Reviewed July 5, 2017

If you don't want to feel like a tourist in Moscow, yet you are in a very touristy place, you should definitely go to Farsh. My friend brought me there and I have to say it was quite an experience. They have an ordering system, we waited I think about 20 min for our food. The numbers are also on a display above the entrance, so you can stand outside and wait.
This is the first time I tried ginger tea, it is very tasty and a Russian standard drink, both for cold and warm weather.
We forgot to order the fries, but the line was so long that we gave up on waiting more both for the fries and burgers. It is possible that you will see the line go for 5 m outside the restaurant, but that is a certain sign the food is good. As I said, it is a Russian urban place, so there are not so many tourists there. You can also eat on the street Nikolskaya, on the bench, no - one will judge.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank karajeca

Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

Since Ryby Net was absolutely amazing, we heard that there was the fast food version of the restaurant. They sure stuff like burgers and French fries. If you don't know what to order, just get the burgers and French fries. Period. That is exactly what we did, and I was amazed. The same exact level as Ryby Net. 5 stars.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

When I walk in the center of Moscow it's so hard not to come to this place, order tasty burger and pay reasonable price for it.
Pluses:
+Real burgers and craft beer
Minuses:
-Little inner space and so many people in weekend days
- they started to make food for delivery, so you should wait longer. Half a year in weekend ago it was 15 min, now it's 40-50 min.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

Loved the taste of the burger. Drinks were nice too. Quick service. The lady taking the order spoke good English.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed March 16, 2017

The burgers here are amazing! The prices are reasonable too. Definitely one of the best burger places in Moscow. The beer is great and as for a non-alcoholic option, the ginger tea is sublime.

My only criticism would be the slightly hectic atmosphere it has at busy times and if you go at a peak time (particularly weekends) be prepared for a wait and probably struggle to find a place to sit.

Date of visit: January 2017