“Good place for lunch”

Cuisines: European, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Presnensky
Description: A european cafe, offering breakfast/lunch/dinner, non-smoking, families with children friendly, daily specials, pasta, pizza, sandwiches, hot food, wine bar, selection of pastry and cakes, fair prices, delivery, catering, we accept all major cards, nice summer terrace
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Correa's has numerous outlets in Moscow. The Bolshaya Ordynka branch is one of the nicer ones, set in a courtyard off the main road with a pleasant terrace in summer. Convenient for the Tretyakov gallery. The brunch, pizzas, salads and desserts are appetising and generally good. Come at lunchtime because many choices seem unavailable in the evenings. Quite good value, by Moscow standards.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Since when is there only coffee allowed in your continetal breakfast? I was to say the least suprised by the fact that the waitress added 100 rur for each additional coffee we had this morning (isn't coffee included into the beeakfast menu?) and even more surprised when the cashier told me next time we would have to pay for an additional breakfast to have more than one coffee!!! Conclusion: as every restaurant with time, Correas has started going downhill at a phenomenal speed. This is really sad bu true...finally staff are condescending, rude, cough all over the restaurant ( one of the waitresses did not stop coughing and never bothered washing her hands) nice...

1  Thank FGNONNENMACHER
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We expected more from this restorant. At 9 p.m. there wasn't some dishes from menu (waiter explained, that lots of meals has eaten at the daytime). We didn't like our salads - despite there was some exotic ingredients, taste was quite moderate and portion size was quite small. Sandwich with chicken and avocado (waiter adviced it) tasted like ordinary shaurma (fastfood near every moscow undergroud station). Other dishes also wasn't very good. Prices was high enough (75 euro for 2 salads, 2 main courses, 2 drinks, sandwich and dessert).

1  Thank A B
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I liked it. The salads had a right kind of twist. Portions a bit small for a bloke like me but I don't mind. The clientele seems like folk that has had its fair share of fancy stuff - I could tell they are demanding (in a good way, mind you).

Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

Had a salad with avocado and the it was a few days from being ripe.
Ordered a beet salad and was brought a beef salad.
I'm pretty easy going but not this time.
Let's see how my pasta is?

Tabuleh, General Manager at Correa's, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2012

Was the pasta any good?
I myself get quite upset when the orders are confused. I wonder if the beef was ok?
Next time you are in Correa's, which I hope you will, if you had had good experience dining here, don't pay for food which in your opinion is not up to standards, it will be taken off your bill or we will re-do it for you.
So how the pasta, anyway?
Ruslan Radjapov