“Great food great decor friendly hostess”
Review of Cafe Kusochki

Cafe Kusochki
Reserve a Table
Ranked #121 of 16,757 Restaurants in Moscow
Cuisines: European, Seafood, Eastern European, Central European
Neighborhood: Danilovskiy
Description: An unusual restaurant that has no analogues in the world... So - Pieces... in one restaurant, You can sit in the area the police, hospital, theatre, stadium, train, square... For success used the highest quality products. Food - modern - Murmansk cod, Sakhalin scallops, Voronezh beef, Ryazan bird, Caucasian cheese. The main goal is to make guests spoke - DELICIOUS!
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

We were staying at a local airbnb and wandered the streets for a nice lunch. We saw they had lots of screens set up for the world cup and the place looked nice so we decided to try it out. We were very happy we did. We had a lovely chicken soup each which you can tell was homemade and made properly with real chicken, followed by what was one of the nicest roast beef sandwhiches I've ever eaten. I never really write reviews but thought I'd so this place a service to match my experience. Will be back over the next few days.

Date of visit: June 2018
Tatyana G, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Cafe Kusochki, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Hello, Maurice!
We are glad to read your comment! Thanks a lot for the emotions)
Hope to see U again !

Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

"Bits and pieces" café has really a great decor. It's a pirate retreat (complete with parrots), a nursery, a theater, a prison and a hospital! The staff uniform is also quite something from the the policewoman to the housewife with bigoudis.

The food is good, especially the soups. We had skewers and they were decent. The hot chocolate cake deserves a mention as the chocolate is homemade.

The drink menu is long with even homemade beer.

Recommended for a fun experi if you are in the area

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank BillGWB
Tatyana G, Управляющий at Cafe Kusochki, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Thanks a lot))

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

I don't understand why this restaurant can get good ratings by the visitors. Honestly, very slow service and lacking of staffs to provide sufficient actions to us. We ordered three dishes and waited for them to be served more than 30 minutes without any updated information by a waitress, in spite of our questions to the cooking situations.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Hattori S
Tatyana G, Управляющий at Cafe Kusochki, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Thank you for leaving a review, we will pay attention to your remark.

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

It's not busy now so I don't how it's going to be during rush hour's. But for this is interesting....real birds in a cage, very odd decoration, policewoman and one other female in a pink bath rob playing waitresses =D The audio of bird's singing might get to your nerves btw. Interesting looking Menu. I only got room for Pita bread with chicken and it was 3/5...as the rest of the servings I had. But as an experience 4/5

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

First time in Russia I was worried I would have an AK-47 pointed at me, little did I know I would have to assemble it in jail first.

Lots of fun, good selection of cocktails and craft beers.

Date of visit: December 2016