All reviews free breakfast average hotel red square recommend this hotel nice hotel location theatre
Selected filters
Reviewed February 20, 2019

Stayed in this hotel for 2 nights on a business trip - this was booked for me by my Russian colleague. Location is very good - we were 20 minutes from Red Square and near the ring of Moscow, so could easily take a longer route to Red Square to enjoy the light installations etc after the day at the office. The room was clean and the breakfast was adequate, even for a vegetarian. Staff were friendly. As I said above, I did not book my room, so I presume I was put into a single and it was very very small. Cosy when in bed, but difficult to get ready and pack my suitcase when moving onto another city. The bathroom was fine, but the shower door broke on it's first use - it was mended by my return later that day. Overall I would say the hotel was adequate and met my needs for a 2 night stay, but if I was to return, I would probably book a hotel a bit nearer the tourist sites and a bigger room.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in Godunov hotel for 5 days and it has been a great pleasure. It is well situated, 5-10 min from Bolchoi Theatre. Staff was really nice and helpful. The room was clean with everything you need. Breakfast was included. It is not a luxury hotel but they make sure you are comfortable - in any case there is no time to spend in your hotel room when you are in Moscow (such an amazing city)... I am glad I chose this hotel compare to my some of my friends who went to a way more expensive one with no much benefit to their stay!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

The location is excellent and the staff were lovely. Breakfast OK as was wifi and everything was clean. No safe. No other real security with access to the floors by the public if the reception was distracted. Walls paper thin.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank zannaevans
Reviewed September 6, 2018

This is most disgusting property I had ever stayed! Moved to another one after one night stay! I recommed Trip advisor remove this hotel from their net,
Rooms are like rat house, Service is horrible and the breakfast served in the veranda !! What else you need yo get disgusted. People in the front desk is unfriendly !

Recommended by a travel age y and they too regretted it!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2018

We spent 3 nights in the hotel during the world cup.
Price was very expensive with relate to hotel's facilities.
Yes, hotel's location was great, with a walking distances from red square and many good restaurants and shopping centers.
room was clean, yet accessories like towels, shampoo etc. were lacking and we needed to ask for them (took no more than 2 minutes to get).
Breakfast has all you need for, and the stuff is helpful.

Date of stay: July 2018