LAB.33 - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Such an adventure

It was an adventure to get there but it was so much fun. The game is very well curated and well... read more

Reviewed June 24, 2016
selenita4
Madrid, Spain
Intense and challenging

This was my first escape quest, and I would definitely do it again, and recommend it to others! It... read more

Reviewed June 18, 2016
AasneOeH
Tromso, Norway

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 29, 2015

I've never tried quests earlier, but I was really astonished by this experience. The idea of moving back into the soviet times in Moscow is amazing, the realization of the concept - very professional (with the authentic items, you feel as if you go back into the decades) I can agree, it's hard oto get there, but when you treat it as a part of the adventure, you can additionally (to observe a REAL life of Moscow citizents - priceless!) The organizers are very helpful at the each stage of the event. I highly recommend it!

Date of experience: July 2015
2  Thank Magda1Be
Reviewed July 14, 2015 via mobile

Excellent escape room but on top of that, the place is so well staged so well you feel like the story is way more legit. Great experience & really nice people, just watch out for getting overcharged by taxi drivers to get there.

Date of experience: July 2015
2  Thank Shari v
Reviewed June 25, 2015

List of things we found to be poor:
- very difficult to find. Far from everything! No sign, except a small buzzer. The door number is not given in the website's directions.
- rude staff: straight away asked for money. No names, introductions. I know you want an atmosphere, but it is still a game and should feel welcoming.
- can't see anything: the last quest required us to read things that we couldn't see in the dim light. Felt a little bit cheated.
- gave us rules to follow, but their game required us to break them; they said don't touch anything above this line... but there was a light switch above the line that we didn't touch because we thought we shouldn't. Turns out it was a part of the game.
- poor English that made the instructions really difficult to follow.

It does have a cool atmosphere though.

Date of experience: June 2015
6  Thank Brendan T
Reviewed June 18, 2015

We enjoyed our first escape room adventure in Laboratory 33 and made friends with the workers. They agreed to overstay to host us since we landed really late and took a while to get there from the airport. Great service and great fun.

Date of experience: October 2014
1  Thank Tiviet N
Reviewed April 26, 2015

Definitely make time to experience this in Moscow! Arriving in a taxi was easy but if you are travelling by metro make sure you leave in plenty of time. Follow the instructions on the website to find the correct entrance as the 'Lab 33' sign by the buzzer is tiny and easily missed. The staff spoke good English and they made everything about the place as authentic as possible.

The whole atmosphere was really creepy from the beginning and even more so if you're scared of the dark! It was excellent though! We didn't win but we still had such a good time and it was really different from some of the other escape rooms I've tried in the past (although I've enjoyed them all!). Thanks for a great game!

Date of experience: April 2015