All reviews bolshoi theatre great location red square walking distance pianist playing star hotel nice hotel breakfast buffet good size rooms are spacious russian style restaurant staff main attractions high ceilings reception staff central moscow mini bar
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

This hotel, which I stayed in as part of a tour is centrally located and walking distance to many of the main attractions (Red Square, Kremlin, Bolshoi). The concierge staff are very helpful, arranging ballet tickets and hairdresser for me. My room on the 6th floor was fine, although being short I found getting into the shower over the bath was tricky. The 6th floor, for which you pay extra, has a lounge open most of the day serving simple breakfast, snacks, and some evening food. Wine is a welcome bonus. I don’t really think though that it is a truly 5 star hotel.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Svetlana K, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Peter I Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2019

Dear 569rebeccad,
We really appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay with us. Our staff works hard each day to make sure our guests are well taken care of. We value and appreciate that you have chosen our hotel, and we look forward to the next opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed January 10, 2019

Good Russian style breakfast: pancakes, several types of herring, mushrooms, fresh carrot juice, even pelmeni and sparkling wine. Waiters come to the table and brings coffee. Comfortable room, shoe cleaning machines in the lobby and on the floor by the lift. On Christmas Eve we have found a small gift in the room – nice touch.
Operative work of concierge: before our stay I have asked hotel to make a reservation in one restaurant and 10 min. after sending the request I have received confirmation from concierge.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ausra P
Svetlana K, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Peter I Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2019

Dear Ausra P,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback! Your comfort and satisfaction are very important to us and your nice feedback means that we are on the right way.I hope you will continue to choose Peter I hotel for your future travel needs.

Reviewed January 10, 2019 via mobile

Great hotel in the heart of the city. We stayed here for a couple of nights before leaving for St.Peterburg and it was really great experience.
The room on the 3rd floor had a nice view to the quite road and had everything for comfortable staying. The breakfast was good and really tasty.
The reception is helpful and friendly.

Date of stay: January 2019
1  Thank Anna L

Dear Anna L,
Thank you for your very positive comments regarding your stay with us. We have worked very hard over the years in order to receive positive comments like yours. We very much appreciate your review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 6, 2019

We stayed for a couple of nights in December.
Buffet breakfast in restaurant very good. Good selection.
Room comfortable. One negative was the mildew in the shower; needed a good clean. Much of it had been covered with a rubber mat.
Opposite the guest lift is another lift which is roped off with a 24 hour guard. Who travels in this lift?
Had a pleasant meal in the bar area.
Hotel very central within easy walk to Moscow attractions.
Moscow looked beautiful with all the Christmas decorations. The architecture is amazing.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Polly255060
Svetlana K, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Peter I Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2019

Dear Polly255060,
Thank you for your stay with us and reviewing our property. We are delighted to read that you have appreciated our location and breakfast. Your comments are very important as we rely on you, our valued guest to tell us how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. We very much appreciate your review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 17, 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel within walking distance of red square, St basil's cathedral and the Kremlin. Staff were very helpful arranging a transfer by the airport. Lovely breakfast served in the restaurant and also has a gym and pool. Room was nice and spacious.

1  Thank fimul70
Svetlana K, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Peter I Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2018

Dear Fimul70,
We thank you for taking the time to share your past experience at Peter I hotel. We are delighted to read that you have appreciated our location, the service and the staff attention. We look forward to your return visit.