1,832 results
All reviewsrooftop barred squarethe club loungetop floorfour seasonscaviarperfect locationbasil's cathedralfantastic hotelconcierge servicerooms are spacioustverskaya streetbolshoi theatrebusiness tripmetro stationnovikovrc
Reviewed February 24, 2011

During my first time in Moscow for business the Ritz Carlton was the perfect place to stay, luxury lifestyle and very attentive employees. I was greeted by name and really felt far away from home. The Ritz creates this cosy and personal atmosphere, like a little planet in Moscow, will be back soon, a must.

Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 20, 2011

The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow is the perfect place for business meetings.
I stayed at the Executive suite for several days during my business trips.
One day I had to a business meeting with 10 business mate from different companies. We were scheduled to hold it in one of the offices, but due to certain circumstances the room was not available. I found it out 2 hours before the meeting. As you understand it was hard to find any other place in Moscow for 2 hours . The lady working in the hotel offered me a suggestion which saved us all – she propos used to held a meeting in the Club meeting room! Which was perfect!!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 17, 2011

My experience is at the the time when there was the bomb blast at the airport. First of the hotel is very well located and one of the most beautiful hotel. When u enter it reminds of you of one of the Paris 5 star deluxe hotels with the lovely flower arrangements at the entrance. They have a new pan Asias restaurant which is very nice and the Peking duck is a no miss. O2 lounge the berry mohito and sushi must be had. For breakfast, I tasted the best egg benedict.
The staff is very warm and caring. I saw them the day the bomb blast took place. They were very active, security increased, 2 ladies with a welcome drink and warm towels for the people who came from the airport that evening. Excellent care of the guests with one of the manager (lady, Mod) almost standing at the door for the whole evening waiting for guest to come back.
I also got an afternoon to try the SPA which was very nice, I tried the warm stone massage and it was great. It is run by ESPA and it was very relaxing experience.
Totally recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2011
1  Thank Moscowtang
Reviewed December 12, 2010

This hotel worth every money. Nice service with friendly staff. Near Red Square and Kremlin. The restaurants are also nice.

Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2010

After my stay in 2009, I have used this hotel for clients and decided to return myself. The new GM has made significant progress in training staff - which was noticeable to me the entire stay. He also takes compliments and concerns to heart and acts immediately!
I do recommend Executive Level for additional services- and the view from the Lounge. The O2 bar is fabulous! and a great place to entertain guests for the View!
Location is great- easy to walk to sites - Red Square- GUM - Kremlin - and easy to get around by Metro. Yes, it is pricey - but am beginning to feel that we are getting more value for the price. Moscow is still a very expensive city - so one has to learn to be selective to get better values.
There is a great deal of competition by hotels in Moscow - so what is "current and trendy" may not be what the constant traveler is seeking - however, I am very pleased with the improved levels of service at The Moscow Ritz Carlton and will continue to use it for clients and myself.
The touch -pad electronic screen can be a bit "daunting" to some of us less "techie travelers" so I suggest a little more instruction upon arrival. Clients must also remember to let the Front Desk know if normal ammenities are missing - as I have discovered at this hotel as well as others, the housekeeping staff really doesn't see the difference between shampoo and conditioner and body lotion - but " one call can solve it all".
The Free Wi Fi is a big advantage - and easy to use!!
The views from rooms can be absolutely fabulous - and make the stay even more memorable.
Good reports on the Fitness Center and pool although I have yet to take advantage of these facilities.
Security is also high here - which can be important for single travelers.
From here it is easy to walk to many different restaurants and mix easily with locals.
The views of the Kremlin from my room were incredible! and no other buildings were blocking it. I have stayed in this location for many years - so can truly appreciate the new Ritz Carlton building - and applaud the development of better staff for serving this unique location.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business