The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow
  • Room Service
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
1,752 results
All reviewsrooftop barred squarethe club loungetop floorfour seasonsperfect locationcaviarbasil's cathedralfantastic hotelconcierge servicerooms are spacioustverskaya streetbolshoi theatrebusiness tripmetro stationnovikovrc
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 1, 2011

We stayed there over the weekend and booked basically everything through the concierge and what can I say? We had a fantastic time in the restaurants picked by the staff, in the 'Espa', we enjoyed relaxing treatments, had a lovely room service, a perfect tour guide and although this is a high end hotel, we felt homly.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 28, 2011

Stayed over the wekeend with my husband, beautiful rooms and gorgeous employees. The food in Caviarterra is excellent, the Hostess is gorgeous. We ve spent hours after hours in the ESPA, beautiful pool and stunning Sauna and Steam Bath Experience.
Being in the middle of Moscow it felt like a tiny little paradise offering me pure indulgence. Closing the leisure day with some Suhsi and Cocktails on the Roofbar O2, breathetaking and remarkable.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2011

During my first time in Moscow for business the Ritz Carlton was the perfect place to stay, luxury lifestyle and very attentive employees. I was greeted by name and really felt far away from home. The Ritz creates this cosy and personal atmosphere, like a little planet in Moscow, will be back soon, a must.

Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 20, 2011

The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow is the perfect place for business meetings.
I stayed at the Executive suite for several days during my business trips.
One day I had to a business meeting with 10 business mate from different companies. We were scheduled to hold it in one of the offices, but due to certain circumstances the room was not available. I found it out 2 hours before the meeting. As you understand it was hard to find any other place in Moscow for 2 hours . The lady working in the hotel offered me a suggestion which saved us all – she propos used to held a meeting in the Club meeting room! Which was perfect!!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 17, 2011

My experience is at the the time when there was the bomb blast at the airport. First of the hotel is very well located and one of the most beautiful hotel. When u enter it reminds of you of one of the Paris 5 star deluxe hotels with the lovely flower arrangements at the entrance. They have a new pan Asias restaurant which is very nice and the Peking duck is a no miss. O2 lounge the berry mohito and sushi must be had. For breakfast, I tasted the best egg benedict.
The staff is very warm and caring. I saw them the day the bomb blast took place. They were very active, security increased, 2 ladies with a welcome drink and warm towels for the people who came from the airport that evening. Excellent care of the guests with one of the manager (lady, Mod) almost standing at the door for the whole evening waiting for guest to come back.
I also got an afternoon to try the SPA which was very nice, I tried the warm stone massage and it was great. It is run by ESPA and it was very relaxing experience.
Totally recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2011