Ways to Experience Kremlin Walls and Towers
from $73.22
from $103.20
from $39.00
2,888 results
All reviews red square alexander gardens moscow river kremlin bridge structure stroll symbol century
Selected filters
Reviewed July 10, 2019

Honestly I was expecting a bit more. The walls are lovely and have great photo ops. Inside there wasn't much that we saw that was very interesting. The Bell was cool and the Armoury was amazing, you definitely want to do that. But mostly it was government buildings, working ones at that and a lot of REALLY busy Churchs that are just like every other nice impressive church out there. Maybe I was just church'ed out. I preferred the outside in Red Square and other things to see in Moscow. I'd recommend a tour otherwise you get nearly nothing out of it in terms of information. Really there was nothing to say don't go, just have lower expectations than me.

1  Thank carlim99
Reviewed July 6, 2019

very impressive by day and at night it's even more so -- it's lit up like Ghirardelli Square in San Francisco! Heavily treed both inside and out. Lenin's tomb is outside the wall.

1  Thank Claudia H
Reviewed July 5, 2019 via mobile

Most famous and well known place in Russia.
For buying tickets, I bought at the kiosk, no queue for these buy very very long queue if you are going to the ticket desks.

2  Thank paulwZ3288XJ
Reviewed July 4, 2019

I went on a tour. Seeing the multi-kilometer long walls of the Kremlin was worth a photo or two. Take a tour of the Kremlin itself if you get a chance.

1  Thank Joel B
Reviewed July 3, 2019

My daughter and I walk around the Kremlin compound twice - once during the day and once at night - the nighttime walk was amazing - no crowds and great nighttime photographs -

2  Thank verysheri1