“Tasty doughnuts, clean place, opens early”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Reserve a Table
Ranked #14 of 39 Quick Bites in Moscow
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Boulevard Ring
Reviewed July 16, 2016

I spent a few hours here waiting for the GUM to open up. Nice clean place. There is supposed to be wifi but it didn't work when I was there..

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed May 2, 2016

Of course in Moscow when they build a Krispy Kreme right off Red Square they don't screw around. Fluffy frosting filled 1000 calories per donut pure-fat frosted sugar bombs. Perfect, steroid enhanced, super KK donuts served by snapily-dressed uniformed Russian automatons. We got one of every kind and commenced to eat ourselves sick. Then, in the cold, drunk on pure sugar and fat, we stumbled around Red Square, heads buzzing. It was absolutely stunning as usual.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed April 27, 2016

Donuts are perfect. Coffe is not so strong as I like. Location is very close to the Red Square attractions. Nice place to have a coffe break.

Date of visit: April 2016
2  Thank driverguidemoscow
Reviewed April 25, 2016

They have a good choice of doughnuts and drinks. I'd say it wasn't the freshest, but we came in pretty late, so can't blame them.
Cleaning should be done faster though. The place wasn't packed and we had to move some leftover trays to find a place to sit down. Probably half of the tables were not cleared. I would clear my stuff myself, but couldn't find any kind of self-service bin.
Otherwise a really nice place to grab doughnuts.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed March 15, 2016

The day Krispy Kreme opened in Moscow we were there! It was truly a taste of home. The donuts tasted exactly as they would have if they had been made on the corner in and home town in the USA. It was a delicious experience!

Date of visit: December 2015