“Best place for business traveller”

Sheraton Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport Hotel
Ranked #23 of 327 Hotels in Moscow
Reviewed February 18, 2014

This hotel is one of my favorite in Moscow. First time I booked in September 2013 and then can't stop booking it. Nice location - next to the Sheremetyevo airport and Airoexpress train station - so it is nice to get bot to the terminals and 45 minutes to the Moscow downtown, friendly staff, good breakfast and reastaurant in the evening. The only thing I was missing - the pool to be opened in February 2014 - I hope it is in place now.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
ToniToshev, General Manager at Sheraton Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing such a nice review about your stay at our hotel.
We are extremely happy that you enjoyed staying with us and are very grateful for your positive feedback on the sales team. Your loyalty and dedication towards Sheraton Sheremetyevo Hotel is highly appreciated!

Looking forward to welcoming you back at our property on your next visit to Moscow to exceed your expectations further.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

I was very surprised to be able to stay in a 5 star Sheraton at Sheremetyevo for the price I paid (which was less than a night in an Ibis in Downtown Moscow on the same date), but i suspect this is an introductory price because the hotel is still new and not well known. As you would hope for a Sheraton the rooms and the overall ambience have a good quality feel and are well appointed, the Nespresso machine in the room is a nice touch. The gym was quite small but well equipped.

However, I think their inexperience as a new hotel shows through. There was one wine glass by the minibar, no tumbler or water glass. The checkout was a mess and took far too long so that I inadvertently held up the people waiting in the bus to transfer to the airport terminal. The room service took nearly an hour to deliver a salad and a pasta dish that could have been prepared from scratch in ten minutes and was promised to me in 25 minutes. Then at checkout I saw I had been charged a delivery cost for the room-service meal. As I explained to the lady on the front desk, had I not been in a hurry for the shuttle bus I would have complained and expected this to be credited back to me...this charge was not made clear on the room service menu and was inappropriate given the long delay in the food coming. I think hotels should consider following the example of pizza delivery restaurants and offering your food free of charge if they take too long. One hour was definitely too long on this occasion. Breakfast is also overpriced and cost more than my two course room-service.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for having chosen the Sheraton Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport Hotel for your stay.

We highly appreciate your loyalty to our company and taking your time to share your experience of the services provided to you in our hotel.

Currently, we are conducting new training for our team boosting our employees’ knowledge to amend any inconsistencies in the services, and correct the discovered errors and deficiencies in our performance. We would therefore like to welcome you again here in Sheraton Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport Hotel by giving us a second chance, to provide our utmost to meet your high expectations as at Sheraton our world revolves around you.

Unfortunately, at the time of your stay there was not enough associates on the reception desk to conduct a proper fast check-out, but we are closely looking at this problem and will resolve it in the nearest future. The service you received while ordering a meal to the room is unacceptable for us and hopefully, you would accept our sincere apologies for the unfortunate service that you were accounted.

We are looking forward to seeing you here again to give us a second chance as our associates will do their utmost to leave a better impression of Sheraton Moscow Sheremetyevo Hotel.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Very good hotel overall. Good value for your money. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and quiet. Slept very good! Had a standard room and it was okay for two in comparison to other hotels I thought for a standard room this is very spacious. Breakfast is excellent! The variety of fresh fruit and warm dishes is very good. Best breakfast in my opinion. Extra charge for the breakfast 1200 rubles is not cheap but it is worth it. Staff is very friendly, helpful and they speak english. Arrived at 05:00 am at the airport and I think I had just missed the shuttle bus to the hotel. Not sure how often the shuttle goes at unusual times but next time I will make sure not to take a taxi when you are exhausted and just want to get to bed. Taxi was a rip-off for the short distance! I agree with the previous reviews "Best hotel in the area". Just one thing I noticed that the music in the lobby bar and restaurant was a bit loud, I thought I was in a disco but the music was good :-)

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank winthorp35
ToniToshev, General Manager at Sheraton Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2014

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with the entire TripAdvisor community.

It is great to read that you really enjoyed your stay at Sheraton Sheremetyevo, the quality of rooms, the friendliness of service, and you are satisfied with all facilities experienced here.

We noticed your comments of the music in the Lobby and we have corrected its level and content.

We are looking forward to seeing you soon again at our property to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Recently had a second stay at the Sheraton Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport Hotel and again was very happy. The rooms are very comfortable with very nice bathrooms. The breakfast is very good and the restaurant staff is very attentive. This time I stayed for a company event. Vera in sales was a great help to ensure a flawless conference. Overall, a very good hotel choice.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Bill_in_Sweden
ToniToshev, General Manager at Sheraton Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2014

Dear Bill,

Thank you for sharing your nice review about your stay at our hotel.

We are extremely happy that you enjoyed recent visit and are very grateful for your positive feedback apprising our restaurants talents as well as our Sales executive. Your loyalty and dedication towards Sheraton Sheremetyevo Hotel is highly appreciated!

Look forward to welcoming you back at our property on your next visit to Moscow in effort to exceed your expectations further.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

I stayed at the hotel prior to a very early morning flight out of Sheremetyevo. The staff was very welcoming, check-in was simple. I asked for a room far away from the elevators, and I got it. I used the free wifi which was described as operating at a slower speed than the premium wifi which came with an upcharge. The free wifi worked just fine for me. I had my own laptop, but there were also computers available in the hotel lobby. The standard room was huge and comfortable, and most important -- very quiet. The bed was terrific. I appreciated the slippers and the bathrobe and the two bottles of complementary water in the rooms. I got a wake-up call exactly when I'd asked for it. The shuttle was punctual and took just a few minutes to get me to the airport. The staff arranged to print out my boarding pass on their own computer (because the printer for guests was not functioning). The staff also checked on which terminal I needed for my flight. I didn't order any food at the hotel so I can't comment on that. A couple of things brought my rating down from 5 stars to 4 stars: the shower was difficult to operate, you need to take care not to flood the entire bathroom and the water in the shower was not super hot -- at least not at 11:00 p.m. It would help if controls on the shower were labeled, and if the shower were completely partitioned off from the rest of the bathroom. I was surprised that there was no clock in my room -- fortunately I do travel with my own clock. Finally, a staff member misinformed me as to how early I would be able to check in for my flight: he told me that check-ins begin only two hours prior to a flight. When I got to the airport, I found out that check-in was available as early as 3.5 hours prior to the flight. I am mentioning it in the review so that the staff will be more cautious in advice to future guests. I got a nonrefundable rate of $159 which I thought was decent for the location. Other reviewers have commented that the Sheraton is by far the best airport at Sheremetyevo. Since it is the only one I have used, I can't compare. I will likely use the hotel again before an early-morning flight.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Kalindanya
ToniToshev, General Manager at Sheraton Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear valuable Guest,
Thank you very much for your positive feedback by sharing your experiences in our hotel with the entire TripAdvisor community.
Your precise comments will definitely contribute to our ongoing efforts to improve quality of the service in the beginning of our journey here at Sheraton Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport Hotel. Currently, we are enhancing our training manual for Front line associates boosting their operational knowledge to amend some of the described inconsistencies in the services provided to you. We still experience some difficulties with the hot water circulation, however, our engineering team has guaranteed that this challenge is already solved as well as the tuning of the tab labeling, rather than completely partitioning of the shower from the rest of the bathroom is something that we will try to work on, though it is a capital investment.
The printer malfunctioning at Link@Sheraton was an incident due to expired cartage ink and the respective back up procedure is in place.
Unfortunately, our clock is integrated into the TV set and any wakeup call comes only via the interactive TV system, therefore in accordance with our company standards we cannot secure a separate clock device on the guest’s disposal, however, we have kept in our pipe line your recommendation.
I would therefore look forward to welcome you again here in Sheraton Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport Hotel by giving us a second chance, to provide our utmost to meet your expectations.

Toni

Reviewed December 22, 2013

The hotel is new and all the facilities (rooms, other areas, beddings, towels) are clean and crisp. Located near Sheremetyevo airport. There are regular round the clock shuttles (each 15 minutes) to and from all terminals - about 8 minutes drive. There is also shuttle to Aeroexpress train if you need to get downtown Moscow (35 minutes). Standard rooms have plenty of space, well appointed, excellent bathroom, cofee mashine, stoked minibar, slippers and bathrobes. One of the best beds I have ever slept in. Very fast wi-fi in the room and all over hotel (free). But the best part is staff. Very welcoming and helpfull, with a lot of tact and excellent manners. I did not visit retaurants, but have tried number of times the room service menu, which is excellent. All in all, probably the best hotel in Sheremetyevo area. I am now frequent visitor and would reccomend it to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
ToniToshev, Manager at Sheraton Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear Valuable Guest,

Our associates will provide their utmost to continue impressing you with a warm Sheraton welcome and our well-known brand quality of service.

Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel, very equipped room with a lot of space, good tv - English and many other languages, the staff are great and the overall downer of staying at a hotel is far better given this place

There is a direct shuttle from the airport and back so all in all it's very convenient

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear FrequentFlyer_isr,

Thank you for sharing such a nice review about your stay at our hotel.
We are extremely happy that you enjoyed staying with us and are very grateful for your positive feedback.

Look forward to welcoming you back at our property on your next visit to Moscow to exceed your expectations further.

Toni Toshev

Also consider these accommodations in or near Moscow
Radisson Blu Hotel, Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport
Hotel Novotel Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport
Park Inn by Radisson Sheremetyevo Airport Moscow Hotel
Aviator Hotel Sheremetyevo
SkyPoint Sheremetyevo Hotel
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Moscow - Marina

Been to Sheraton Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!