“All you could want!”

Express to Russia Moscow City Excursions
Ranked #33 of 267 Tours in Moscow
Type: City Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Express to Russia is a Western owned and managed company with offices in both Moscow and St. Petersburg. We have been offering high quality, exciting and informative day excursions and tours in Moscow and throughout Russia for over 10 years. Our tours are fully customizable and can be tailored to fit any budget.
Nambour, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“All you could want!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I booked with this company online and they were fabulous. The visa invitations were promptly emailed to us, all attractions and fast train to Moscow tickets were booked for us. The guides in St Peters and Moscow and drivers were brilliant and couldn't do enough for us. They were always on time. Accommodation was better than we expected. We are seasoned independent travellers but I was very glad that we booked guides etc through this company because English is spoken at a limited level and signposting is not in English. Having the guides was brilliant, saved us angst and we were able to jump the queues on numerous occasions ahead of sometimes, hundreds of other tourists. I will be recommending this group to my friends when I return back to Australia. No hesitation in my recommendation.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Rochelle S

Hallandale Beach, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The greates experience ever”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

It was my first time in Russia and I have to say thanks to Express Russia Moscow Tours I had the best experience ever.
My first stop was Moscow where I was greeted by Vladimir my driver, him and Elena our guide made the best of it, both of them were knowledgeable, friendly and polite, they were always in time and the places they took us to see gave us the best impression of the city, if I know of someone that is planning to visit Russia I will Highly recommend this agency and if I go back to Russia I will contact them again.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank mazzu98
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Express to Russia - Big Thanks”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We did the 7 day Moscow and St Pbrg tour.
The guides spoke great English, were incredibly friendly, apartments were clean and comfortable.
I would have no problems in recomending Express to Russia to a freind.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank JDB4488
London, United Kingdom
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Moscow tour”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We went to St Petersburg with a UK tour company but independently booked an extension to Moscow, with 3 days of sightseeing through Express to Russia. My many and constant questions were quickly and efficiently fielded by Asya prior to our arrival. The guides were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable and everything worked perfectly. Although the transport left a bit to be desired, it was punctual.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Alan M
Brisbane, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Moscow Tour 5 days, magnificent !!”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

My Moscow tour was fantastic, my guides were very welcoming, friendly and spoke excellent English as well as knowing so much about the history of Moscow. No question was too silly for them and I had a fantastic time. I stayed at the Hotel National just across from Red Square and the service was excellent here as well.
I strongly recommend Express to Russia tours to anyone, I toured both St Petersburg and Moscow and had three different Guides and a few different drivers and every single one of them went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and enjoyed my holiday ! Fantastic! To anyone thinking about a trip to any part of Russia, this is the company to go with.

Visited November 2012