Novotel Moscow City
AZIMUT Hotel Tulskaya Moscow(Moscow)(Great Value!)
$41
$90
$81
$425
Excellent 5/5
$64
Great 4.5/5
Hotel Baltschug Kempinski Moscow(Moscow)
$307
$145
$169
$120
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Moscow Suschevsky(Moscow)(Great Value!)
$46
$33
$29
  • Breakfast included
1,397 results
All reviewsshopping mallbusiness districtmetro stationbusiness hotelbusiness tripnespresso machinebig mallexecutive roommodern hotelexcellent hotelwalk in showereasy accessmin walkingexcellent staycomfortable roomsdouble bedchecking in
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here. The staff were really friendly and the hotel was of a high standard. We had a superior room on the top floor and it was well kitted out. Breakfast was good and we had a fantastic meal in the restaurant. The stroganoff was amazing!
The bar area has a great tv wall and we enjoyed watching the Sochi Olympics.
The hotel is more or less surrounded by construction site at the moment and work outside was fairly constant though it didn't bother us. Though it was quite muddy walking from the hotel to the Metro.
The hotel was cheaper than other similar standard hotels closer to the city centre but the Metro made it easy to get to Red Sq. and surrounding areas.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Jerome C, General Manager at Novotel Moscow City, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Dear oleadam,
Thank you for taking your time to write about your experience at our hotel. I am very glad to know that you had a pleasant stay and enjoyed your dinner at our restaurant.
Thank you for you feedback and we hope to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed February 20, 2014

The location of this hotel is good. I expected the Novotel to offer a better standard.The hotel was well priced by comparison to others and I felt we got exactly what we paid for. The room was small and had very little character. I found the reception staff to be unhelpful, I was wanting to book a taxi and was quoted a very high price for a "hotel taxi" when I asked the price for a city taxi I was told they would not make that reservation for me, I booked it myself for less than half the price!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KerryBrisbane

Dear KerryBrisbane,
I would like to thank you for taking your time to write about your stay with us. I regret that we were not able to meet your expectations, and did not offer you full information about taxi services. Please, accept my sincere apologies, and rest assured that everything possible will be done to make sure same issue does not happen in the future.
Thank you for your concerns and I hope you will give us an opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

No body say hi or smile in this town !!!
The hotel rooms are basic
Very small
No facilities
No iron
Almost nothing
Breakfast is limited and very expensive
The only good thing is there is a a shopping centre very close to the hotel and the underground is connected to the mall ..
That's the only good thing

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Jerome C, General Manager at Novotel Moscow City, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Dear mandelajunior,
I would like to thank you for taking your time to write about your stay with us. I regret that your experience did not meet your expectations, and I am sorry if it influenced your stay in any way.
Your feedback is very important to us and we will do everything possible to improve our services in all the areas you have mentioned.
I hope you welcome you back at NOVOTEL.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

What a difference to some other Moscow hotels! New building in the growing business district, in my room (7th floor) no hint of heavy construction going on outside.
Very refreshing design of room interior was the best surprise for me. Easy access to nearby shopping mall and to many office buildings, as well as to metro (Vystavochnaya station). Not far from city center (take a metro, best way go get around in Moscow).
In the winter, lobby can be sometimes cold, especially when cold air gets in through revolving door. On my arrival temperature in the room was quite high but next day it seemed better (or maybe I got used to it?).
Helpful and friendly staff.
Summary: Great value for money, easy access, modern, comfortable rooms, well equipped.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear motajko,
Thank you for taking your time to write about your stay at Novotel Moscow City and for your positive comments. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

A very good hotel for a business trip. The hotel is located in the new Moscow financial centre. There are a fair number of building works going on in the vicinity - but this was no problem at all. The location is very near to two Metro stations on the light blue line. There is a brand new station on the new yellow line (line 8) - this is not mentioned on the hotel web site nor on many metro maps - get an up to date map by downloading from the Internet. The new station is called Delovoy Centre. There are easy metro links to the Crocus exhibition centre and to the city centre. The airport shuttle stations are easy to get to as well by Metro.

Breakfast, free wi-fi, room quality and size were all excellent - the hotel is virtually brand new. There is a modern mall adjacent to the hotel with may shops (including Marks & Spencer) and a large number of restaurants and "eateries" to suit most tastes.

I can honestly recommend this hotel for a business stay. The price was also reasonable - for Moscow.

Room Tip: Book through the Accor web site and get an Accor loyalty card (Le Club)
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Ahmad A
Jerome C, General Manager at Novotel Moscow City, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear Ahmad A,
Thank you for taking your time to write about your stay at Novotel Moscow City and for your positive comments and recommendations. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. The new metro line is very new and we currently working on updating the information on our website.
Thank you for you feedback and we hope to welcome you back very soon!