“Right standard, right location and right price”

Novotel Moscow City
Ranked #22 of 311 Hotels in Moscow
Cheshire
“Right standard, right location and right price”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

A very good hotel for a business trip. The hotel is located in the new Moscow financial centre. There are a fair number of building works going on in the vicinity - but this was no problem at all. The location is very near to two Metro stations on the light blue line. There is a brand new station on the new yellow line (line 8) - this is not mentioned on the hotel web site nor on many metro maps - get an up to date map by downloading from the Internet. The new station is called Delovoy Centre. There are easy metro links to the Crocus exhibition centre and to the city centre. The airport shuttle stations are easy to get to as well by Metro.

Breakfast, free wi-fi, room quality and size were all excellent - the hotel is virtually brand new. There is a modern mall adjacent to the hotel with may shops (including Marks & Spencer) and a large number of restaurants and "eateries" to suit most tastes.

I can honestly recommend this hotel for a business stay. The price was also reasonable - for Moscow.

Room Tip: Book through the Accor web site and get an Accor loyalty card (Le Club)
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Ahmad A
Jerome C, General Manager at Novotel Moscow City, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear Ahmad A,
Thank you for taking your time to write about your stay at Novotel Moscow City and for your positive comments and recommendations. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. The new metro line is very new and we currently working on updating the information on our website.
Thank you for you feedback and we hope to welcome you back very soon!
Sincerely

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I stayed at the hotel for business from 14th to 18th of January. For us the location was perfect as it was close to the office and public transport. I couldn't fault the hotel or it's facilities except for one thing.. there was no hot water in my room! When I asked the front desk they said they'd look into it, was told it was fine and to check again. Again I said the water is not hot at this point I was beginning to feel like I was the fool!

Am due to be in Moscow agin this month - will probably look for another hotel

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Jerome C, General Manager at Novotel Moscow City, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear MarkIrl,
I would like to thank you for your feedback about your stay with us. I truly regret the situation with hot water and would like to apologize for any inconveniences it has caused you.
I have notified our technical department about the issue and I want to reassure you that all the necessary measures will be taken to fix this issue.
Thank you for your concern and I hope you will give us a chance to fix our mistakes and better serve you in the near future.
India
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Good efficient hotel in the upcoming business district of Moscow.
Be aware of the amount of construction all around though. Hotel is walkable from the underground.

Staff on reception speak English but cant be said about others. Never had a problem though.

Good spread of breakfast and decent bar, restaurant and room service.

Rooms not very large but new, modern and very comfortable.
The Wifi of the hotel is excellent and provide fantastic speeds. Never faced any issues.

Being new, cleanliness never an issue. has a shopping mall adjacent and you have access to small restaurants, café etc.. including groceries etc.

Overall a pleasant experience.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Jerome C, General Manager at Novotel Moscow City, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Dear MrAshish,
I would like to thank you for taking your time to write about your stay at Novotel Moscow City. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.
We hope you next stay will be even more pleasant. We will be happy to welcome you back in the near future!
Belgrade, Serbia
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel in the period from 11th December till 14th December 2013 for business purpose. Rooms are very clean, everything is almost brand new. Breakfast was excellent, a lot of different kinds of food and beverages. Spa part is also good, with sauna, hammam and rest room-enought for a little relaxing. I can warmly recommend this hotel for staying in Moscow.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Marija H
Jerome C, General Manager at Novotel Moscow City, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Dear Marija H,
I would like to thank you for your feedback and for your kindness in recommending our hotel. I am glad to know that you had a pleasant stay. As we constantly trying to improve our services, your feedback is very important. And a satisfied guest is our greatest achievement.
Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back soon!