“Went back for more!”

Neighborhood: Tverskaya
New York City, New York
“Went back for more!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I loved this place and went twice in the 5 days I spent in Moscow in August. It specializes in food from the southern republics, most notably Uzbekistan. It's a casual spot with an outdoor terrace for seating- beware though- there are people smoking hookah pipes if that scent bothers you. Food all fresh and delicious, particularly the grilled meats and the salads which I tried. Wish I had a menu to refer to, but a must try is the red pepper adjika sauce which is one of the sauce options with the meats. Staff don't speak much English (not uncommon in Moscow) but the waitresses are sweet and try their best to be helpful with your queries. It's located on a pedestrian street near Tsum department store, not far from the Bolshoi. Fun place, good food and good value for money too.

• Visited August 2013

Rome, Italy
“good!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

It's a good ethnic restourant. Very good the food and a little bit slow the personal that doesn't speak english well.
Average prices, amazing interior design and very central location.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Marcello C
Merseyside, UK
“This is part of a chain - our review refers to another branch that is not on Trip Advisor”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Great food...APPALING SERVICE...I do not expect after our group spent well over £1,200 on a meal in a restaurant to be told that the restaurant does not call taxis for guests and then to have a stand-up argument with the staff about this...honestly, I have never felt so ripped off in my life...if it was not for another couple of guests coming to our aid, my wife and I would have had to walk the 5 kilometers back to our hotel. Russian people in London expect immediate and the best service, why can't foreigners get the same in Moscow? Avoid....

• Visited June 2013