Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

Convenient location, really nice staff. We spent an afternoon with Kostya, the administrator of the hostel, and he showed us around and explained the history of some monuments and we had a great time . Especially cool when you don't speak Russian!!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 27, 2016

I stayed at Apple Hostel for one week, and I enjoyed my time very much. There is a great atmosphere, I met interesting people and the staff is very good. Konstantin, the administrator, gave me a lot of useful advises, and also went out with me, in order to help me to buy a cheap russian sim card (my Russian is quite bad, so I don't know how to ask technical information). The people in the staff speak various languages, so everything was easy. The hostel is very clean. Breakfast is included in the price. If I will visit again Moscow, for sure I will go back to Apple hostel.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Marzio V
Reviewed August 24, 2016

Very nice hostel great value for cost. Clean place nice beds and showers. Breakfast included 7-9am.Staff was great nice funny and helpful (with my migration card issues) Big thank you to all staff specially to Constantine and Anastacia for all the help I would definitly recommend Apple Hostel to everyone.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 29, 2016

We had a great experience at this hostel. The place was cozy and clean. The breakfast meet up our expectations. The best of all was the location. It was very easy to get to the most of the sightseeings.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 25, 2016

The staff were very friendly and all speak excellent English. Willing to give travelling tips and will go the extra mile to help you. Cozy bedrooms and great atmosphere. Very well priced and central. Will definitely choose this hostel if I visit Moscow again. Highly recommendable.

Date of stay: April 2016