“Great touring experience in Moscow”

OuroborosTravel - Day Tours
Ranked #55 of 270 Tours in Moscow
More attraction details
Owner description: Darya Postoeva (Kazanina), English speaking freelance Tour Guide and Interpreter in Moscow, Russia.She specializes in small private and corporate delegation tours for supporting positive clients business relationships.As an extremely knowledgeable guide to Moscow’s cultural and historic landmarks, Daria really makes Moscow come alive for visitors. She has passion for her work, her city and history and she will let you experience more of Moscow than you thought was possible.Darya will make the most out of your limited time. She will quickly understand your preferences and create a personalized tour for you.Since 1999, Darya has been accredited by major Moscow museums including: Moscow Kremlin Museums Tretyakov Picture Gallery Diamond Fund Exhibition Kolomenskoe Estate and Wooden Palace Museum Tsaritsyno Museum Estate Novodevichy Convent Museum State Historical Museum and brunches Pushkin Museum of Fine arts Panorama-museum of 1812 Borodino Battle etc.
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My friend and I visited Moscow for just a weekend - so alot to fit into 2 days. Obviously we didn't fit in everything but I think Darya helped us pick out the highlights and see as much as we could and enjoy it at the same time. She is very knowledgeable and very enthusiastic and made it a fun day for us as well as an interesting day. She was fantastic company. She adapted the general City tour to suit our requests and particular interests and gave us help and advice for the next day when we were touring alone. The following day we were able to navigate the underground to get to the Kremlin by following her tips and advice.
I would certainly recommend a tour guide for the day and cannot imagine finding a guide who is more knowledgeable, interesting and fun than Darya.

There are newer reviews for OuroborosTravel - Day Tours

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I spent Sunday May 26th with Darya and had a fabulous time. I was in Moscow for business and she took me to the Kremlin, Red Square and the Metro to see the artwork. She knows her subject really well and is a very nice person also. I learned alot about Russian history and was fascinated by the Kremlin - too bad you can't take pictures inside the buildings. Darya knew so much about all the subjects and I particularly liked learning about the two Russian dynasties. Thanks Darya!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We enjoyed a tour(~6h) with Darya in Moscow, showing us Kremlin and its points of interest. It is highly recommended if you want to have a pleasant, efficient tour in Moscow: she has good command of English, is flexible, easy going. She is definitely knowledgeable when it comes to Russian history and culture and was able to answer various questions. She managed to provide just enough quantity of information(not too much, not too scarce), so it did not become overwhelming or boring. Needless to say, very good value for money !

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We were in Moscow for a few days and asked for a tour.
We had an excellent day with Darya, she showed us the sites, had a very rich appreciation of Russian history, and an excellent conversational skill with western tourists.
Moscow was fantastic as was Darya, our first call next time we visit...

1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Went to Moscow for a long weekend and Darya was our tour guide for a city tour by car, walking tour of the Kremlin and the Bunker 42 experience. I can't say enough great things about Darya, I learned so much! Having previously known very little about Moscow and Russian history, I can definitely say that I am now a lot more educated than most non-Russians. Thanks for the great time Darya!