“To Les Menus with love”

Ranked #962 of 13,981 Restaurants in Moscow
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Arbat
Description: Les Menus in Moscow presents the bold and experimental cuisine of the Michelin three star Chef Pierre Gagnaire, regarded as one of today's most innovative and artistic chefs. Classic French cuisine with a modern twist and culinary artistry at its finest interpretation creates an unforgettable feast for all the senses.
Reviewed February 6, 2013

A group of us dinned at Les Menus and it was the highlight of our trip! The service was impeccable but even more importantly for us, warm and gracious. We ate dish after dish that were a treat for the eye as much as the stomach! If you find yourself in Moscow, Les Menus is worth the splurge!

1  Thank McFamily2010
There are newer reviews for Menu

Reviewed January 30, 2013

One of the best in town. Excellent "all you can eat" option, but dining from the menue is also an adventure, Service is nearly impeccable, very lovely atmosphere and furniture. You have a great choice of meals, wines and spirits. Highly recommended while in Moscow.

1  Thank Dynamic0101
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I went to Les Menus during the last Christmas holidays and it was a perfect moment !
The place is beautiful and the configuration of the place gives the impression to be alone into the restaurant. which is really nice and appreciable (some tables allow to not see other clients)

The menus are really innovating. The Chef suggests a French cuisine while using some Russian ingredients (black bread,...).
I've especially liked "coquilles Saint Jacques" which were so perfect that they melted in my mouth and the "vachette" was also amazing!
Concerning the dessert, we tested 3 different ones and all of them were a surprising moment mixing flavors, freshness and sweetness (one of them was made done with Champagne and nitrogen !! )
I have had the chance to meet the Chef who explained to me some of his creations.

1  Thank lauren l
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Had a dinner with a gf there recently. It's the only place in Moscow where a Chef has 3 Michelin stars. And still the prices were pretty moderate compared to the other places in Moscow. Lots of space and an excellent choice of vines! I ordered one set for my gf and several dishes for myself in order to try as much as possible :) Also we were sent several complimentary small entrees - it was real fun as nothing tasted as it looked. In Paris I never went to such places so it turned out that I was as ignorant of French Cuisine as possible. And it's been a really coool experience, we'll certainly get back there! Highly recommended!

4  Thank Sergey L
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Had a late dinner during my business trip and was too tired to wander out of the hotel. I tried the lobster and although I expected larger servings, the taste did not dissappoint me. The chef sent samplings of his entrees that were a real feast for the palate.
Service was quite good and the place was only 30% occupied which was perfect for a quiet dinner.

1  Thank Sherw1n