1,226 results
All reviews across the river red square st basils basil cathedral red caviar beautiful hotel other star hotels moskva river kremlin view perfect location breakfast buffet is business trip five minute walk four nights an upgrade rooms are large hotel lobby
Reviewed September 3, 2017

What a pleasant surprise this is a Luxury hotel that others told me not to visit, but we went for a short break to Moscow and this hotel is exceptional its atmosphere and decor is great. The rooms are of a high quality with excellent furnishings and bedding although there were no facilities to make tea or coffee in the room, combined with a fantastic spa and swimming pool which is great after a day in Moscow. The restaurant is also well presented with a choice of Russian and Western dishes (but if you want a Russian environment come out of the hotel turn left and go for approx 200 meters and there are a number of only restaurants at very reasonable prices with no Western style food). The staff all speak English and are very helpful.

Room Tip: Rooms on floor eight have a view of the Kremlin, St Basils Cathedral and Red Square
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank gkelly50
Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

I come to this hotel for long time 3-4 times per year and besides the great place and location, I want to underline the service which is the best in Moscow. I feel like at home. The bar in the ground floor is very good, super well coordinated and managed by the lady that is in charge of. She even remembers that I don't like onion in my salad......I hardly recommend it.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Víctor Z
Reviewed August 28, 2017

My family and I stayed in this hotel at the beginning of August. Nice hotel, not too far from the Red Square. Within walking distance to most destinations. Very nice breakfast. Staff was quite friendly. Big thanks to Anastasia from reception, who helped us find out the balance on our phones.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

This beautiful hotel is perfectly situated for visitor that want to see Kremlin.
We became a very nice room with a perfect view to Kremlin. What ever you expect from a delicious breakfast, you will get.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Hotel-Baltschug, Генеральный директор at Hotel Baltschug Kempinski Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2017

Dear hansbucher,

Thank you for your precious feedback about the stay!

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the view, the room itself and the breakfast.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the city and our hotel again!

With finest regards,
Oliver Eller

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights. This hotel is near the red square and the Kremlin. Hotel staff is professional and friendly. Very good breakfast buffet. Lobby area is small.

I would stay at this hotel again due to its proximity to the Kremlin. However; I would search for other 5 Star hotels with bigger lobbies around the area. I would rate this hotel 4.3 out of 5 because of the small lobby, the design and size of restaurant where breakfast buffet is served, and the number of available options of breakfast buffet. Thanks to Liza who works at the restaurant.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family