Crowne Plaza Moscow World Trade Centre
$182
$178
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard by Marriott Moscow City Center(Moscow)(Great Value!)
$88
  • Room Service
Vega Hotel & Convention Center(Moscow)(Great Value!)
$41
$601
$569
RitzCarlton.com
1,684 results
All reviewsclub roomthe main hotelukraine hotelmoskva riveracross the riverbusiness tripred squaresmall supermarketspacious roommetro stationshopping mallreception staffbreakfast buffetfantastic hotelmin walkwtcconference
Reviewed November 16, 2011

I was surprised to find myself in a huge building, of communist architecture, but quite nicely arranged inside, with a small square in the hall, with cafes, sofas, plants, fountains and a huge clock in the middle. My luggage was scanned at the entrance, in the same manner as it usually happens at an airport - but this seems to be a local habit, to scan everything / everybody at every entrance. The room was nice, spacious, everything a 5 star hotel should be, great view to Radisson Royal Moscow across the river. What is special is that you do not have minibar by default, you have to request it while you pay a guarantee amount at the reception. However, you will always have still water for free in your room, and you can request more from reception at anytime. The free wireless connection is a bit slow, because there are so many rooms on the same floor, and therefore the "online" is very crowded (at times, I was annoyed by this, because I had to work, and it was too slow for my needs). The free breakfast was very special, since along with other traditional types of food, they also had sushi - which I love. The personnel was nice and helpful, and I had the fastest checkout ever - it took 2 minutes.

Room Tip: Request a room with a view to Radisson Royal Moscow.
Reviewed November 13, 2011

I stay one more time in this hotel. and again no any problem.
fast check-in and well english or french speaking and friendly staff. And thanks for the front office manager to help me to buy some opera tickets.
I get a room with a nice view on the river. Maybe next step will be a LCD TV like in all other hotel in intercontinental group.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2011

the hotel seems ok but was working late (11pm) and wanted something to eat. I ordered a burger but the man answering the room service phone rang me back saying i had to pay in cash and couldn't put it on my room bill. I didn't have any roubles so I had to go hungry. not impressed.

By the way don't come to the hotel by car..moscow traffic is terrible.it took me 2.5 hours at 5pm

2  Thank KitLondonUK
VictoriaMorozova, Manager at Crowne Plaza Moscow World Trade Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2011

Dear KitLondonUK,

Thank you for taking your time and posting a review about Crowne Plaza Moscow hotel. We much appreciate your candid comments and were upset to read about your unpleasant experience.
We would like to kindly explain that like all other hotels worldwide we could not provide our guests with additional services (mini-bar, laundry, room service, etc.) unless a guest pays a deposit upon arrival.
We hope that once again we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Crowne Plaza Moscow in the nearest future.

Reviewed November 9, 2011

It is like an expensive Crowne Plaza hotel, meaning a bit too expensive for what it offers. I stayed at a "normal" room, which has enough space, but relatively small bathroom. Good lighting, comfortable bed, but noisy and somewhat unefficient a/c.
Breakfast is a bit chaotic, but it food choice is generally good. Had dinner at the main RFR restaurant: good expensive food.
Staff overall is not very efficient.
I understand the reasons, but don't like the idea of having to use the card to use the lift in both directions.

1  Thank pjm_pt

Dear pjm_pt,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and share your feedback with us.
We would like to kindly advice you to contact our Reception in case you air conditioner is not working properly or noises outside your room prevent you from relaxing.
We would also like to ensure you that we are constantly working on improving our staff efficiency by providing regular trainings for all our employees.

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 29, 2011

I have to say I was with work at the Grand Plaza and loved the hotel, it is great and would recommend, Not sure what the below reviewer means by noisy lift, I was by the lift and heard nothing.

Great Chinese restaurant in the hotel.

The only thing I would say is there were a few girls who were very pleasent in breakfast service, but the vast majority of the staff are so rude and abrupt, especially at the bar and I was shocked as a person who appeared to be the manager of the bar was the worst.

Reception staff not very welcoming, but dont let all this put you off staying here if visiting Moscow as it is a greta hotel and I did enjoy my stay

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Peter H
VictoriaMorozova, Manager at Crowne Plaza Moscow World Trade Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2011

Dear Mr. Peter H.,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your comments. We were very upset to read that you experienced such problems. We have investigated your clause and would like to inform you that, according to our data, this was not a Crowne Plaza Bar ,but the “Red lion Bar”, which is a vendor outlet of the World Trade Center. Unfortunately we could not grant the quality of food and services at vendor outlet. We would like to kindly recommend you to visit Crowne Plaza Hotel’s restaurants and bars, during your next visit to Crowne Plaza Moscow WTC Hotel. We assure you that at our Food and Beverage outlets we guarantee high level of service and quality of food.
Once again we apologize for the inconvenience you experienced and hope to welcome you at Crowne Plaza Moscow WTC again!

Kind regards,