Lowest prices for your stay
$66
Hotels.com$66
Tripadvisor$65
Prestigia.com$82
2,908 results
All reviews seven sisters the executive lounge train station amazing building st petersburg red square beautiful hotel main restaurant lobby bar stalin skyscrapers concierge magnus stops english chandeliers landmark
Selected filters
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The Hilton Moscow is a big luxury Hotel with large, clean rooms and a wonderful executive lounge.
Stayed in room 1904 and the view was fabulous.

Staff are friendly could be more helpful. The location of the Hotel wasn't that great, not much around, a few shops, restaurants and train station, but I couldn't hear any city noise in the Hotel room which was great.
All in all a nice Hotel, wish the staff would have been more helpful.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Konstantin G, General Manager at Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so pleased that you enjoyed our clean comfortable rooms and fabulous view over the city. We are sorry to hear that you found our team members less helpful than you expected. We will use your review to improve our training programs. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

perfect hotel for a weekend in moscow....do not be afraid if this is not central located. The hotel is clean, quite and service ir outstanding. I did enjoy HH diamond member benefits and executive room are the perfect to recover after a long day in town

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank StefanoR69
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have recently stayed at Hilton-Leningradskaya (Moscow, Russian Federation) for business.
The high standards of Hilton hotels are well known all over the world.
I would like to highlight the following advantages among others:
Environment: the hotel has been transformed to a luxury one from an old-fashioned Soviet style hotel.
I know that many expatriate tourists would like to find themselves in a kind of Soviet Epoch atmosphere.
The rooms are totally renovated. I liked that there is a hi-fi music-center installed in the room and a guest has a possibility to listen to a great variety of radio stations up to his/her taste.

Location: the hotel is situated near the so called “Square of three railway stations”, just a minute walk from the metro station “Komsomolskaya” (circle and red lines) that is of great convenience taking into consideration permanent traffic jams in the center of Moscow.
The station itself is considered to be a masterpiece and worth seeing.
When choosing the red line, it is just several minutes ride to the key places of sightseeing:
Metro Station “Okhotniy Ryad” - Red Square;
Metro Station “Vorobjovi gory” / “Universitet” - Moscow State University with a magnificent view from the Vorobjovy mountains / Sparrow Hills (Russian: Воробьёвы го́ры), known as Lenin Hills (Ле́нинские го́ры, Leninskiye Gory), one of highest points in Moscow;
Metro Station “Tchistiye Prudi” - to have a walk around the Clean Ponds (Russian: Чистые пруды, Chistye Prudy), to enjoy wonderful atmosphere of joy with aroma coffee and yummy dessert at a cute café called “Schastje” (Happiness) at Pokrovka street 15/16 (www.schastye.com) or at to taste mouthwatering bakery and bread shop at Pokrovka street 14/2 ( www.karavaevi.ru)

Breakfast: as everywhere at Hilton the breakfast is rich and is arranged in a spot with high ceilings (as part of Stalin-like building style) that creates specific atmosphere.
The level of service is quite high.

Prices: the prices are quite high, but Moscow is an expensive city - be prepared for it. In case on-line booking beforehand with no refund the prices are quite attractive. Might be nearly the same as at some 3-star hotels. But the service at Hilton is much more higher.

I enjoyed my stay at Hilton Leningradskaya and would give it 10 points out of 10.

Room tip: The facade of the hotel looks the so called "Square of three railways" that is quite a busy spot. The windows are thick and defend from the outside noise. In case you like to see the busy atmospere of the railway stations, choose the room with the direct view. I preferred a side room with the view to the Ostankinskaya bashnya (tower) and liked it a lot.
Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I stayed in this hotel in late August of 2012 for 4 nights and I thought the room was big, my bathroom was big too and the breakfast was great. 2 different subways were walking distance and I thought the area was pretty safe. There are some restaurants nearby and cellphone stores (came in handy for me). I had a couple of issues with my room because I couldn't make outside calls and always had to go down to the business center or front desk to call out and also at first didn't have internet in my room so I had to go down to the lobby. Internet issue got fixed within 1 day, but the calling out issue never got fixed. I also got stuck in the elevator twice, while I was alone so it freaked me out a bit. Other than these issues, my husband and I loved our stay and our room. I will say though that I love walking around discovering and exploring new restaurants and streets so if you're the type that wants something centrally located in the smack middle of tourist then this is probably NOT the hotel for you. There are several nearby restaurants and local shops, but not exactly touristy type. If going to the Kremlin, it's best to catch the subway up north some 4 blocks away. There is a subway station right in front just about 1 block and half away, but that one doesn't take you straight to the kremlin and you'll have to catch several to get to the Kremlin so might as well just walk a couple of blocks and just take 1 straight.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank handycrafter77

Thank you for detailed description of your last stay in our hotel. We are very happy to hear that you loved our spacious guest rooms, great breakfast and took advantage of two different metro stations in walking distance from the hotel. I am so sorry that you had an issue with outgoing telephone calls and elevator because this situation is an atypical one for our property. Therefore, we will make sure that our engineering department is aware of your review. I truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Great location for buisness travellors arriving from or departing to St. Petersburg as it is next door to the railroad station and allows you to fresh up a little before hitting the road. Arrived at 11 AM and was given room right away despite check-in time is listed as 3 PM. Room was great with nice view and very comfortable. Hotel is well updated and still keeps the spirit of 20th century Stalin architecture. Probably not so good for regular tourists as it is relatively far from the center. Room service for breakfast was quick and service in general is very attentive. Very expensive (over 500 USD/night without breakfast) as almost every other hotel in Moscow. At the same time one probably can find a deal there if dates are flexible.

Date of stay: October 2012