i stayed 5 nights at the Vega hotel in moscow, metro station izmailovsky park(partizanskaya), the location is awesome,2 minutes walk to the metro station from there you need 15 minutes to ploshad revoluci(Downtown). just dont use the restaurants at the vega hotel,food is bad...just go to the alpha or beta hotel to eat,its close. rooms were very clean and not to small,good service, for the price i payed i was very satisfied with this hotel, i would compare this hotel the ibis hotels in europe...the rooms deserve absolutely the 3 stars!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Plus Vega Hotel & Convention Center is 4 stars hotel in the Moscow. Hotel is just 3 minutes' walk from Partizanskaya Metro station, which is very convenient for getting round the city. Every morning buffet breakfast is available in the restaurant. In-house 24-hour bar and restaurants serve Russian and European food. The Best Western Vega provides free wireless Internet throughout the hotel, free use of computer in business area, fitness center and complimentary bottle of mineral water every day. 24-Hour emergency medical care is also available. Check-In time: 02:00 p.m. Check-out time: 12:00 p.m. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Vega Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Vega Hotel Moscow
- Best Western Vega Hotel And Convention Center
- Vega Hotel Moscow