This hotel is about 15 minutes on the underground from red square, but considering that many of the places you may want to go to in Moscow are scattered about,a metro ride is part of staying anywhere. In short don't be put off by location. It's actually really easy to reach once you have worked it out once.
the hotel has excellent service from its really friendly staff. there is a slightly shabby but well stocked supermarket nearby as well as a place to buy cold cheap beers. On the weekend here is a tourist market also nearby.
The place is spotless and I would, at the price, stay again without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VEGA Izmailovo Hotel & Convention Center is 4 star hotel in Moscow. Hotel is just 3 minutes' walk from Partizanskaya Metro station, which is very convenient for getting round the city. Every morning buffet breakfast is available in the restaurant. In-house 24-hour bar and restaurants serve Russian and European food. VEGA Izmailovo provides free wireless Internet throughout the hotel, free use of computer in business area, fitness center and complimentary bottle of mineral water every day. 24-Hour emergency medical care is also available. Check-In time: 02:00 p.m. Check-out time: 12:00 p.m. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vega Izmailovo Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Vega Hotel Moscow
- Best Western Vega Hotel And Convention Center
- Vega Hotel Moscow