It can remind Soviet "intourist" or many other regional central city hotels in Russia when you enter the lobby, however rooms are quite OK and price is fair. Quality service although I spent 1 night only. Location is convenient, 3-5 min to the tube station and 12-15 min to the city center. Accessible from all major airports. I flew to Sheremetievo and the guidelines "how to get there" on the hotel web site are 100% correct. Compare to other global destinations you can't really complain. I don't hesitate to recommend for limited budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VEGA Izmailovo Hotel & Convention Center is 4 stars hotel in the Moscow. Hotel is just 3 minutes' walk from Partizanskaya Metro station, which is very convenient for getting round the city. Every morning buffet breakfast is available in the restaurant. In-house 24-hour bar and restaurants serve Russian and European food. VEGA Izmailovo provides free wireless Internet throughout the hotel, free use of computer in business area, fitness center and complimentary bottle of mineral water every day. 24-Hour emergency medical care is also available. Check-In time: 02:00 p.m. Check-out time: 12:00 p.m. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Vega Izmailovo Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Vega Hotel And Convention Center
- Best Western Vega Hotel Moscow
- Vega Hotel Moscow