Located at the outskirts of Moscow, yet 15 min metro ride to the city centre. There are 4 giant hotels next to each other, each with approximately 1500 rooms. The area looks dubious but it is safe. The lobby gives you the feeling of an airport instead of a hotel. The staff is nice for russian standards.
The hotel offers a big continental breakfast offers with everything you would need. The rooms are of standard size. They are clean and includes all amenities.
Downside is instead of a queen (or king) size bed, they put 2 single beds together.
I think it is ideal for business travellers and for people who don't plan to spend time at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VEGA Izmailovo Hotel & Convention Center is 4 star hotel in Moscow. Hotel is just 3 minutes' walk from Partizanskaya Metro station, which is very convenient for getting round the city. Every morning buffet breakfast is available in the restaurant. In-house 24-hour bar and restaurants serve Russian and European food. VEGA Izmailovo provides free wireless Internet throughout the hotel, free use of computer in business area, fitness center and complimentary bottle of mineral water every day. 24-Hour emergency medical care is also available. Check-In time: 02:00 p.m. Check-out time: 12:00 p.m. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vega Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Vega Hotel Moscow
- Best Western Vega Hotel And Convention Center
- Vega Hotel Moscow