Partizanskaya metro station is 2-min walk away. Nearby within 5 min walking distance are a shopping mall, supermarket, the famous Izmailovsky market, the mini-Kremlin, and many restaurants and eateries including Subway!
Hotel is cozy and well-maintained. Good security with guards validating your guest card before u can enter the lift lobby. Lobby of guestroom levels required cardkey access. Housekeeping are neat. I enjoyed my stay here, compared to Crowne Plaza in Moscow city centre which I had stayed for 5 nights due to work requirements. To me, best western has the amenities most required by tourists, over most other 5-star hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VEGA Izmailovo Hotel & Convention Center is 4 star hotel in Moscow. Hotel is just 3 minutes' walk from Partizanskaya Metro station, which is very convenient for getting round the city. Every morning buffet breakfast is available in the restaurant. In-house 24-hour bar and restaurants serve Russian and European food. VEGA Izmailovo provides free wireless Internet throughout the hotel, free use of computer in business area, fitness center and complimentary bottle of mineral water every day. 24-Hour emergency medical care is also available. Check-In time: 02:00 p.m. Check-out time: 12:00 p.m. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vega Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Vega Hotel Moscow
- Best Western Vega Hotel And Convention Center
- Vega Hotel Moscow