This is a really decent hotel with a great restaurant and a decent bar. The rooms are nice and clean (though mine smelt smokey) and a decent enough size. I went to the Locomotiv Stadium in the evening, which was within walking distance of the hotel. There are also a couple of malls and shops and restaurants in the area. Its a great base to explore traffic choked Moscow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VEGA Izmailovo Hotel & Convention Center is 4 star hotel in Moscow. Hotel is just 3 minutes' walk from Partizanskaya Metro station, which is very convenient for getting round the city. Every morning buffet breakfast is available in the restaurant. In-house 24-hour bar and restaurants serve Russian and European food. VEGA Izmailovo provides free wireless Internet throughout the hotel, free use of computer in business area, fitness center and complimentary bottle of mineral water every day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splitty, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vega Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Vega Hotel Moscow
- Best Western Vega Hotel And Convention Center
- Vega Hotel Moscow