Hotels in Moscow is not about hidden gems full of charm. Like most hotels, Vega is a huge building and will give you a good nights sleep and a decent breakfast. The best thing about the place is that it is not expensive and really close to the metro. I would stay there again if I return to Moscow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VEGA Izmailovo Hotel & Convention Center is 4 star hotel in Moscow. Hotel is just 3 minutes' walk from Partizanskaya Metro station, which is very convenient for getting round the city. Every morning buffet breakfast is available in the restaurant. In-house 24-hour bar and restaurants serve Russian and European food. VEGA Izmailovo provides free wireless Internet throughout the hotel, free use of computer in business area, fitness center and complimentary bottle of mineral water every day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vega Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Vega Hotel Moscow
- Best Western Vega Hotel And Convention Center
- Vega Hotel Moscow