1,112 results
All reviews vip lounge red square bolshoi theatre within walking distance butler service perfect location huge bathroom major sights junior suite excellent hotel an upgrade hotel staff lobby bar business trip min walk breakfast buffet is metro station
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Should I say more about the perfect location of this hotel? Steps away from the UYM department store. Plenty of restaurants and bars across the street. Walk to Red Square or Pushkin Square in 10 minutes. Same to reach any Metro station in 10 minutes. Taking Metro is quite a experience for me who knows zero Russian so I will write up another post about transportation somewhere else.

The room is big comparing to Renaissance hotel. This building is obviously old with solid elegant style. The interior is well maintained. Unfortunately, I'm not used to smell the smoke in the lobby but it was almost everywhere in Moscow.

The services were great among concierge, bell services, front desk, and the breakfast lobby. I had an incident that the front desk staff forgot to give my passport back to me when she scanned the passport. I realized it after I got to my room. It was retrieved right way.

The lounge is on fifth floor with a long narrow layout. The dessert and drinks were pretty good. I liked their glass bottled Pepsi product. Smaller bottle with retro design.

Overall, a wonderful stay for business traveller who only have after work hours to explore the city which could happen as the perfect location of hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
EkaterinaGSM, Guest Relations Manager at Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for your comment regarding your stay at the Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora.
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the services, the room and the hotel in general.
Your feedback is very important to us and we will make sure to share it with our team.

We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again at the Marriott Royal Aurora.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Marriott Aurora is well located in the center of Moscow, 10-15 min walk from the Red Square. The best part of the hotel is its staff. Good service, good English spoken troughout the hotel.
Rooms are quite standard, comfortable bed, safe, ironing facilities, hair dryer. Notice that WiFi is free only in the lobby, internet in the room is for extra charge.
Breakfast is excellent. Well above average.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words, this is very valuable for us!

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay, and I do hope to see you back in Aurora.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Marriott chain, so you get that kind of known place feeling which might help a first time visitor to Moscow. Nice and efficient staff, spacious common areas and rooms. A little bit old and worn feeling but very cozy and spotless.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Simona,

Thank you very much for choosing Marriott Royal Aurora for your Moscow stay.
I am glad to read that you enjoyed our hotel, and I do hope you will come back in the near future!

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 13, 2013

The hotel is located very close to popular attractions such as Red Square, Bolshoi theatre, St. Basil's Cathedral etc. The hotel itself is very elegant. Rooms are spacious and clean and you get a personal butler too! The staff are courteous and are very efficient. I found the concierge very useful to find out local places to eat. The hotel has a good gym with a jacuzzi and sauna which are open 24 hrs a day. Highly recommend!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Vinay A
EkaterinaGSM, Guest Relations Manager at Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for your nice words, your comments have been shared to the team.

Looking forward to welcome you back in Aurora,

Warm regards,

Reviewed September 30, 2013

My wife and I stayed at Marriott Royal Aurora for 4 nights in September. Overall our experience exceeded all of our expectations. The hotel is very well maintained, very clean with unsurpassed service. The hotel staff at the reception desk was very professional, polite and helpful. Also, Concierge Dmitriy went above and beyond to make our stay in Moscow very special.... He was able to arrange an excellent guide on short notice and was also helpful in providing information on the subway and local markets.

We will return to Moscow and plan to stay at the Aurora upon our return .... Location absolutely superb and hotel staff incredible. Thank you Royal Aurora.....

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guests,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your Moscow experience! Your feedback is very valuable for us, and we are happy to live up to your expectations.

We have shared your remarks with the whole team and with Dmitry - this is very rewarding to us all.

Hope to see you back in Aurora,

Warm regards,