Moscow Marriott Grand Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Peking Hotel(Moscow)
1,596 results
All reviewsred squaretverskaya streetnice hotelexecutive loungelobby barbit datedconcierge deskbusiness tripquality hotelminute walkfitness centertour groupbreakfast buffetcentral locationcomfortable roomsmetro stationnon smoking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We travelled with Trafalgar so this was the hotel they booked. The hotel was extremely beautiful and elegant. We had breakfast included with our stay and the buffet was extremely good, which included made to order omelets. A metro stop was very close to the hotel but we choose to walk to the Kremlin / Red Square area. The hotel rooms were nicely furnished and all of the hotel employees from front desk, concierge to the wait staff were very friendly and helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Elena D, Manager at Moscow Marriott Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Karen,

Thank you for choosing the Marriott Grand Hotel when visiting Moscow and for taking the time to share with us your feedback concerning your stay.

I would like to express my personal thanks for sharing with us your appreciations of our efforts. It is always a great pleasure to receive these compliments and I will make sure that it is shared with all concerned.

Many thanks once again and I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in our property.

Regards

Reviewed November 16, 2013

My hosts put me up in this very nice hotel - great quality, clean and efficient. Good wifi and really a great location, walking distance to subway and to Kremlin. I only had breakfast here, but the buffets were great - all you could want and all you can eat!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Elena D, Manager at Moscow Marriott Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

Many thanks once again and I look forward to welcoming you back in our property.

Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights as part of a business trip to Moscow.

The hotel has a good location and the rooms are quite large. It does feel rather sole less.

I also think it is very expensive but all hotels in Moscow are expensive.

I would use again.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

As for the prices you are right that they might seem expensive compared to other cities but they reflect strategies applied by most 5 star hotels in Moscow.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I was in Moscow for a couple of days and chose this hotel purely as my colleague had booked this hotel ahead of me. I have stayed here before back in 2008 and it has retained its prestige and is a fantastic hotel. The fitness centre in the lower level is excellent and well maintained with new equipment. Overall it was a great experience and I will use this hotel in the future.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed November 6, 2013

We stayed here three nights and it was fine and we enjoyed our stay. Our only complaint was on the first night our room was at the end of a corridor and a service lift ran right behind the bedhead and made a noise all night - so watch out for this. They were happy to move us the next day.
The hotel is in a good location (close to metro) and provides standard Marriott fare. The feel is more business than tourist. The executive lounge is fairly basic but you still get the free drinks and canapes early evening.
We stayed on points but at normal price I'm not sure if it's worth the money, although all good hotels in Moscow are expensive.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SummerLightening
Elena D, Manager at Moscow Marriott Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

As for the room allocation right next to the elevator I added notes in your profile to make sure that room far from elevator is allocated for your future stays. Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences you might have been experienced.

I also have taken note of your comments about the Lounge food and would like to inform you that both the breakfast and dinner items are as per Marriott standards.