Consider this hotel only if you get a cheap deal and plan on spending no time in it. Unfortunately I have had to stay here 3 times, before I had the hotel taken off our Company's approve list.
- very good location for exploring the Arbat neighbourhood.
The main disadvantages are:
- you cannot eat in the hotel in the evening, when there is a function on and there are often functions on (3 out of 3 times I have stayed)
- you cannot sleep when a function is on, you can hear the music on most floors and feel the bass on the top floor
- the Internet is somehow slower than dial-up, I've had faster connections in rural Siberia
- The staff are unfriendly and wouldn't even let me see the manager to discuss the issues, hence they lost the Company Contract
- Breakfast, whilst edible is very limited, think hostel not hotel. More
- Free Wifi