“Amazing retaurant”

Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Presnensky
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We visited Sixty in may 2014. It's a trendy restaurant with good food. Prices are average/high. But you get life music and the window-show!! They open the windows every hour. This gives you an amazing view over the city centre of Moscow.
The restaurant is at the 62d floor. 180m high!! Be sure you reservate a table at the window!!

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I was recently invited to dine at this unique, club style restaurant in the sky with spectacular views over the city. The recommendation came from the CEO of our company in the CIS and she insisted that one of my close colleagues hosted my visit there. We were driven to the entrance by a company driver who then waited with the other chauffeurs whilst we ate. The ride to the 60th floor was one to make the ears pop. A separate lift takes you to the restaurant on the 62nd floor. There we were greeted by young, chic, heavily made up ladies in short dresses who lead us to our table looking out from the giddy heights. My host looked uncomfortable, particularly when his worst fears of the high prices were confirmed. I think that I blew his budget for the year when I ordered a modest avocado with a couple of prawns in what I call Marie Rose sauce as a starter and a main course of steak with mushroom sauce and a side dish of tasty country style chips. He went even paler when I ordered a small quanitity of house Italian red wine in a large glass. I think that I saved him a heart attack by ordering a modest raspberry sorbet for desert and a simple espresso. Of course my repeated attempts to pay were rejected (thank goodness!).
The decor is club style as is the lounge style music, unfortunately played with the volume a shade too high to be discreet. Service was efficient but cool. Certainly the staff seemed to be under instruction NOT to smile - better stay aloof and important.
The loos are fun. The mens urinals are packed with ice cubes - very useful if you need cooling down after oggling at the young pretty things floating around at this height.
In short (sorry...) a unique experience but only come if you are invited by someone else who'll pick up the bill.

2  Thank Eyekaytoo
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

They made us pasta carbonare for the kids (not on the menu). Excellent wines. Fantastic view. Very friendly staff. The parking garage in the shopping mall is a bit of a disaster (try to find your car again)

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Classy place with nice international food, nice location with great view of Moscow. Extensive wine list.

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

The food is "acceptably priced" for a supposedly top end restaurant in Moscow - means get prepared to pay RUB1000+ for an appetizer or a salad. That said, the drink priced are a bit on the insane side even for Moscow. A shot will cost you anywhere from RUB300 to RUB1500+, cocktails around RUB800 to RUB2000, a bottle of wine is RUB15000+. Service was surprisingly average for such a nice restaurant.

Lastly, and most importantly, the view is NOT that impressive. The views from most of or friends apartments are easily better. It's high up, but there are several skyscrapers that obstruct much of the view and where the views open there's not much to see.

Wouldn't recommend. There are many nicer and cheaper restaurants that well give you a better experience.