“Excellent”

Moscow Greeter
Ranked #15 of 264 Tours in Moscow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Free tours by local guides offer visitors the opportunity to see the real Moscow! While each of these places are unique to Moscow and are on everyone's "must see" list – for a person to fall in love with the city and truly understand it, they must see it through the eyes of the person who lives here.
Bogota, Colombia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I was with katya and i just love her, we went at flea market, shopping day was amazing!!
Great girl, great company, lovely times!!!

1 Thank nenamartinez

Tampa, Florida
“Best way to see Moscow ... VR, USA”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I visited Moscow for a business meeting. Had limited time explore. Vera, Irina and Ludmila of Moscow Greeters took great care to arrange plans around my schedule so I can see their great city. Also they picked and dropped me back at the hotel. Due to their planning I could do sightseeing of Moscow during the day and in the night with all lights and glitter over couple of days. I was moved by their professionalism and the dedication which helped me explore Moscow's great metro system, red square , Kremlin, several churches, Museums , other major attractions and most importantly local culture and the food. I believe this is the best way to experience Moscow. They are the best. Thanks for the memories.

Zurich, Switzerland
“A great tour”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I enjoyed very much the Moscow Greaters tour. Together with our guide Victoria and her friends we walked around the center of Moscow and I learned a lot about the city and its history.

Lyon, France
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very good”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Even if we filled the visit request form only one week before our trip in Moscow, the Moscow greeter team kindly manage to find us a greeter. My friends and I were very satisfied by the tour. Our greeter, Alina, met us at our hostel since she knew that we didn't know the city. Thanks to her we also had a greeter, Olga, in Saint-Petersburg. Both tours are part of the best memories of our trip in Russia!

Visited August 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

glasgow
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Best part of our Holiday!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I have previously used 'Greeter' services in other cities and enjoyed it but didn't know Moscow had one till a few weeks before we traveled.

Thankfully hey managed to find us one quite last minute, a lovely young lady called Mairya who got in touch and arranged our meeting. She took us out on our first 2 full days around Moscow - we seen so many sites that I would never have found on our own!

She helped us navigate the Metro, order in Russian, found us nice places to eat, took us to a local market. It was amazing, I really don't think we would have coped so well for the other days had it not been for her help.

We also got a great insight to Russian way of life, thoughts, education system etc. and she took loads of pictures of us together as a family in Moscow!

If your are going to Moscow - book it now, you won't regret it!

Visited August 2013