“Awesome Food !”

Moscow
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Food !”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

When I walked into this Hotel with 2 of my friends, I was basically looking for some great Indian food. While going through the Menu Card I saw some Kerala Cuisines and I was delighted.
I ordered Kerala Cuisines and my friends went for North Indian. We all were delighted with the taste, the quality, quantiy.. It was too good :)

And coming to prices, they gave us a fair discount and rates were really fair. Gonna visit this place again before I leave from Moscow :D

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank chethanshere

Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Great choices and service”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Have been to Aroma plenty of times and thought of writing a review finally to reaffirm that it is great place for lunch or dinner with plenty of choices, both veg and non veg. I particularly liked prawn curry and other Indian varieties are equally mouth savory. Service of restaurant is good and it is part of a shopping mall so shoppers can end with dining here. It is a good place to host a party as well with good space. Friendly staff and ambiance.

• Visited July 2012
3 Thank SunilR
Moscow, Russia
“great food!”
Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

we travelled a lot and tried indian food in many countries. we havent been to india yet actually, but we love the food at aroma, we live also 5min walk from it. for sure a favorite is rajangosch and i love all the veggie dishes. on weekends they have sometimes short dance performances!

Chicago, Illinois
“Casual Indian Cafe - Great Menu”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

A chef friend who has traveled extensively in Indian introduced me to Aroma. And ordered off the menu for us. Excellent vegetarian choices and we had were similar to what I experience in Goa of February 2011. Great service. Non-smoking room was appreciated.

• Visited September 2011