“extremelly poor service”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of White Rabbit

White Rabbit
Ranked #44 of 13,563 Restaurants in Moscow
Cuisines: French, Seafood, European, Russian, Eastern European, Central European
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Arbat
Description: In 2016 White Rabbit restaurant took the 18d place in top-50 best restaurants of the world, The World's 50 Best Restaurants, annually announced by an authoritative British magazine The Restaurants and international The Diners Club 50 World's Best Restaurants Academy.
Moscow, Russia
“extremelly poor service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

They claim it's really posh and luxuary, but it's only about the prices. There is extremelly small space between the tables, you can look into your neighbours plate, not comfortable sitting, when I asked the lady to change the place since the lamp was giving very bright light into my eyes, she was quite rude and sharp saying there is no other choice, and i have to deal with it myself. They say there is a nice view, but you get the view only if you sit next to the window, but there are only few tables near the window. And the view is not that great. Food was ok though, but from the very beggining they spoiled our mood with their attitude. Would not recommend at all. Does not worth the money they want for it.

• Visited February 2014

• Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Ljubljana, Slovenia
“Very nice interior with great views”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

It has a stunning view and great decor, but service is very slow and the food nothing special (especially if you consider the price you pay for lunch there). I do not plan to come again to the place.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Ales11_11
London
“Style... No substance”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

All style, no, and I really mean NO, substance. This restaurant features in the top 100 in the world, quite how, I have no idea. The restaurant view, setting and decor is absolutely stunning and upon being seated (10.30 on Tuesday evening) I was extremely happy at the restaurant choice. It was not busy at all (I counted maybe 5 other tables in our front section of the restaurant) however the general ambience was still very good. Within minutes we were asked for a drink order and two beers and a bottle of white wine requested. Perhaps the bottle of wine was not expensive enough as from here it was an excruciatingly slow downward spiral. Beers arrived along with one glass of wine presumably to split between the two other members of the party, when a bottle had been requested. This was then resolved... Within the next ten minutes. Food order made within 15-20 mins of arrival, no issue with that. 20mins, no starter so requested some bread. Further 25mins a starter arrives. Two guests ordered mussels to find the smallest mussels I have ever seen, whether due to the month, the growing technique I am not sure but this was a terrible plate. Now the real debacle ensues, no main as time ticks on, asked a couple of times, in English and Russian... Answer, on its way. 1hr and 10mins later still no food on a very simple order, two steaks and a couple of fish dishes. At this point I requested to speak with a manager in English. I had to ask two separate waiters before he arrived. I then duly explained all the while he was nodding and smirking as if some sort of joke. He then responded to my Russian colleague so he could clearly brush off my English. We requested the bill so we could leave 2hrs and 15mins after arrival, starters and one drink only. I half expected the bill to be comped following this, however it was not the case, full bill paid. I am at odds to explain why we were treated so poorly here and would not like to make any assumptions however there must be a reason some people review this restaurant at five stars and others have a similar terrible experience to mine. I urge caution when booking or considering whether this is the restaurant in Moscow for you.

Visited May 2014
8 Thank Chris G
St. Albans, United Kingdom
“Why did we bother....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

I think they can spot those people not draped in money as for some stranger wagon the level of service hits rock bottom. Being shown to our table by the tall blonde receptionist who was more interested in how she presented herself rather than our request for an alternative table.
Food is good and presented well but it's nothing special and cannot for the second time see what the hype is about. It rates highly but everyone I know that's been here thinks it's getting worse.
Maybe next time we will try a week day evening.

3 Thank Ray F
Island of Malta, Malta
“Great dining experience in Moscow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

At last i have found a good fine dining spot in Moscow.It has great abience and is the placeto be seen.Wonderful dining room and excellent fine dining,the portions are a little small however.The Lunchtime set menu looks an absolute bargain,and overall i found this place great value.
Well done Vladimir and team,you have created a special place.

• Visited May 2014