“moscow view - fine dining”
Review of White Rabbit

White Rabbit
Ranked #169 of 15,029 Restaurants in Moscow
Cuisines: European, Mediterranean, Russian, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Arbat
Description: In 2017 White Rabbit restaurant took the 23d place in top-50 best restaurants of the world, The World's 50 Best Restaurants, annually announced by an authoritative British magazine The Restaurants and international The Diners Club 50 World's Best Restaurants Academy.
Reviewed April 5, 2014

was there with a friend , tow days stay in moscow , large bar at the entrance staff was friendly ,
the food was great , good wine collection , recommended !!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,510)

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Highly reccomended...top service and food quality.
The atmosphere is luxurious but with style.
Staff extremely kind and helpful.
Nice wine selection.
A little expnsive but Highly recomended.

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

We had a great lunch on sunday. No need to reserve. Not straightforward to find. Fantastic view, very good menu and house wine and according to the kids 'best spaghetti carbonara ever'. Very nice desserts too.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Good view if you get right table while booking. meal is ok but nothing special. The decor is very nice and good location

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Finding the restaurant is a bit tricky: you have to enter the Smolensky passage shopping mall from the main street, stay on the right side, you will see some glass doors at the end, enter them, there are some elevators, press to floor 5, exit, go to the elevator at the right end of the room, and go to the top. You will reach a great restaurant with a double level floor, and most tables with quite elegant sofas and chairs. All of this under a glass dome which gives quite a good view over Moscow (I would not call it amazing, wonderful etc. such as I have read in some comments, but still very nice).
The restaurant, like all top restaurants in Moscow, is not for the faint of hearts and the bill can be high. But the food I tasted and the place itself where worth the money I spent.
We were three, and we opted for the Alaskan King crab, for the simple reason that we saw one passing by (on a tray, don't worry) and.... it was alive. Now, I have eaten Alaska King crabs in Miami and Seattle, but they were of course always dead. I do not particularly like seeing an animal alive before I eat it, nevertheless we thought it was quite a unique opportunity. The crab was brought to our table and it was a 3.8kg (8.3lb) monster. When it was brought, cooked, to our table, with some great spicy sauce to complement it, it was simply absolutely delicious. At 700 rubles for each 100 grams, it was not cheap. And in fact the final bill, with wine and dessert, was 900 euro, i.e. 300 per person. Of course, we probably got the most expensive dish so I am not saying that this is a normal price, I would say that this would be in the region of 100/150 euro per person which in Moscow is rather normal. Nevertheless, the food, its preparation, its presentation, all was absolutely superb and I really enjoyed the meal.

One note: when I tried to book over the phone, I was asked for a deposit. As I was staying just nearby, I decided to go there myself, and after that the deposit was not asked.