“Russian Breakfast”

Cuisines: European, Japanese, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We had breakfast here with friends, we were the 1st people in that morning. Very interesting cafe / shop combo. Food was good but coffee was weak

Reviewed July 11, 2013

i loved this quirky little cafe. Had lunch with my son and it was very nice. Quick friendly efficient service and reasonably priced good food.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

The cafe is on the second floor of the boutiqe. Very nice athmosphere for romantic cup of tea/coffee.I didn't like that japanese food they served. Service is unobtrusive. Prices are high.

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

I found this cafe to be inviting, quirky and with wonderful food and drinks. The gazpacho was heavenly with stunning presentation. Staff have a better grasp of English than most. Not typical Russian menu but a funky global feel to the menu.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

A very Art-Deco cafe we found by accident off Red-Square. Immaculate interior and though the staff had limited english when we were there, we were presented with iPad's that had a full English menu and easy to navigate and order with.

The food was delicious and for Red Square surprisingly cheap. My colleague had the Roast Beef Sandwich which looking at it I wish I had, whilst I had the Salmon, Onion and cream cheese sandwich which I thought exceptional with a very nice pepper tang.Only disappointment was that there was no ice in the fresh orange juice.

I did however appreciate the quietness allowing us to talk business and rest from touring Red Square. My colleague also mentioned the trip to the toilets alone was worth the visit!