“Nice place but a little expensive”
Review of Cup & Cake

Cup & Cake
Ranked #5,543 of 14,650 Restaurants in Moscow
Cuisines: European, Japanese, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The cafe is on the second floor of the boutiqe. Very nice athmosphere for romantic cup of tea/coffee.I didn't like that japanese food they served. Service is unobtrusive. Prices are high.

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

I found this cafe to be inviting, quirky and with wonderful food and drinks. The gazpacho was heavenly with stunning presentation. Staff have a better grasp of English than most. Not typical Russian menu but a funky global feel to the menu.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

A very Art-Deco cafe we found by accident off Red-Square. Immaculate interior and though the staff had limited english when we were there, we were presented with iPad's that had a full English menu and easy to navigate and order with.

The food was delicious and for Red Square surprisingly cheap. My colleague had the Roast Beef Sandwich which looking at it I wish I had, whilst I had the Salmon, Onion and cream cheese sandwich which I thought exceptional with a very nice pepper tang.Only disappointment was that there was no ice in the fresh orange juice.

I did however appreciate the quietness allowing us to talk business and rest from touring Red Square. My colleague also mentioned the trip to the toilets alone was worth the visit!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We arrived there an hour before closing time and we were welcomed so well, it was a pleasure.
One member of staff could speak fluent English which was great.
We had a really good time, enjoying their cake and especially delicious cupcakes! The pistaccio and the blueberry ones were amazing!

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Just happened to see this en route to the KGB building, and it was just a wonderful surprise. Loads of choice, gentle setting with bustling atmosphere, then went to the toilets, and had another surprise. - Check it out for yourselves. It wont dissappoint