“Pizza in Moscow!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Arbat
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We ate here quite often when we were in Russia. The food was good quality (but then again, all the food I ate in Russia was excellent), the waiters were pleasant, and they had some very fancy sundaes for dessert!

There are newer reviews for Mir Pizzy

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I've been going to Mir Pizzi for more than 10 years already, and the quality has always been very consistent! If you want a good pizza, this is a place for you, cheese balls and milk shakes are great too, although for pastas I'd rather go some place else.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I always loved going to Mir pizza. Especially during their lunch hours. It seems like the 50% off on all pizzas stands true for weekdays. Perfect for lunch after uni/work.

You get all sorts of interesting choices. I personally like the lamb souvlaki and the Unagi pizza.

There're others with duck and ostrich and what not. All very interesting toppings and are mostly pretty tasty to boot! Although... I'll have to admit that over the years, their base has become rather... Meh. They used to have more of a crunchy, pan pizza like base. The current pizza base seems more doughy than what I'd normally prefer,

Otherwise, this is a good place to hang out. And yes, their menu has English translations.

Ah, I definitely miss this place and my 2 fav pizzas!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

A very nice place to visit with kids on week end days. Entertainment will allow parents to have a quiet meal. Food is ok as well. Service is very nice with very friendly waitresses.

1  Thank Jean-Claude C
Reviewed August 22, 2012

A favorite for lunch. Quick service. English menu. Great selection of Gourmet pizza. Some with a Russian Twist on them. What more could you want in a Pizza joint. On my way out I noticed a small fleet of high chairs. Was there last month when they had a birthday party in full swing. They have a good location and nice atmosphere.