“Real Uk pub”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Moscow, Russia
“Real Uk pub”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Very good Uk atmosphere, some Brits were drinking near, means they feel home. Very nice variety of Scotish ales,some singlemalts , price reasonable. Good service and food is traditional for pubs.

• Visited June 2014

Москва, Россия
“Very good beer, tough to get a table at”
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

It's an excellent pub. The beer is all imported, good quality, but forget about that freshness one gets from a quality local brew. British brands galore. Belgian, German, you name it.

Book in advance. Friday nights are almost impossible, lots of upscale offices around this place, holidays & Fridays are coveted.

Visited November 2013
Cinderford, United Kingdom
“Terrible service in a Manchester United pub.”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

First Impressions the pub looks great. The exterior and interior are decorated very nicely. It is a Manchester United themed pub, which might not cause offence to most; did to me (I'm a City fan!)
There is a large variety of draught drinks to be had, and I must say it was the best pint I've had in Moscow. only down side is the prices can be very expensive. For a pint of carling, it works out at nearly £5.00.The food seemed very reasonable in price and there is a large menu. What I had for lunch was quite nice.The only reason I left there feeling very angry and disappointed was the staff. I have never met such rude and ignorant waiting staff in all my life. As soon as I arrived there (by myself), I did not feel welcome whatsoever. The level of English by my waitress was very poor. There were no smiles, pleasantries and when I paid; I didn't even leave a tip; which is so rare with me.I think if you were to go with a few friends, then you could probably ignore the rudeness of the staff, but as I was on my own, it really infuriated me.If they could just sort the staff out, it would be a brilliant pub. Despite all this, I will probably return to Bobby Dazzler's. I just hope the staff cheer up the next time.

• Visited December 2013
4 Thank Morrissey321
Thailand
“real british food from British Chef”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Many people has wrong opinion about british food, thinking that it is very heavy, primitive and untasty. Bobby dazzler is place to change the mind of sceptics. You can try in the heart 8f russian capital real delicious and creativly made british dishes. Probably I ate the best (lamb)carpacho here. First time I ate salmon sosages in british style. Many russian dishes are created in british style. Really big many with big value of food and wisky. Only one suggestion for the owner of this place - for the pub with 100 beer drinkers should be recommendee bigger toilet room.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank mihhail i
Milan, Italy
“Good bar”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Good bar and restaurant in the center Moscow. Noisy and-track. More suitable for a young audience with an emphasis on typical bar.

• Visited June 2013