“Colorful world with full of taste”
Review of I Love Cake

I Love Cake
Reserve a Table
Ranked #264 of 16,630 Restaurants in Moscow
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Presnensky
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

I love cake is one of my favorite places in central Moscow. But the thing which I like is that they always create some new cakes! Their world is so colorful and tasty.If you will visit after lunch time, please take into your mind that the place is usually crowded and for large groups, possibility of finding free places is very low. But it’s worth to wait

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

I had lunch at I Love Cake after a walk down Old Arbat Street. This place is famous for its cakes and it smells like fresh baked sweets. I ordered the poach salmon salad while my friend ordered the teriyaki chicken salad. They were both good but not impressive. The waitress was friendly and the place is charming. It’s good for a quick bite if you’re around Arbat street.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Good place to go for breakfast again nice atmosphere but a bit small and full of cakes and sweets other than that good food and desserts .recommended to check it out.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

We went here after dinner in a another restaurants. But of a mistake the drinks here are great some of the best coffee I be had in Moscow my husband had lemon, mint and ginger tea which was also tasty. We had two cakes between 4 of us. The cake slices are huge. The cake is not very tasty. It’s expensive too. I would give this place a miss.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

If you haven't been to a heaven bake shop, it's time to. The best cakes on the earth and I'm not joking! It was approved to all my friends from many countries and every(!!!)one says it was the best cake in their life. I must admit it's the same for me, simply #1!

Date of visit: February 2017